CHAPTER-15

I woke up nearly 4:00Pm in evening feeling heavy head. I was so upset with the fact that why is this bothering me so much when it's just headache.
I saw taehyung sleeping beside me , I moved closer to him started tracing my fingers all around his face he was getting disrupted with my touch. I felt my cheeks wet and realised the tear escaped from my eyes.

I've so many questions to fate!
Why did I get so lucky?
Am I dat beautiful to resist or is it that he loves me for the person I'm not my beauty ?
I still can't believe that how perfect my life seemed right now!
In his arms my whole life I can feel safe, I can feel protected.
I'm doctor I've best future ahead. My dreams what I felt were hard to come true in life seem to become a reality. "DOCTOR" not just a word my life time dream to treat people. To give the better life to people. To live for people's betterment and not have any personal life. Patient's life comes first than me. I feel so full with these emotions that I might cry the happiness out of me to the fullest.
I've been blessed with the best boyfriend soon to be husband

Soon I realised the pain again. I didn't want to take any painkillers because I know the adverse effects.
I was paranoid of this pain though it was happening to me for past few days, but still I wanna have proper checkup done on myself. But for god's sake  in absence of taehyung because this idiot will scare the crap out of himself  and get depressed even if it's a minor issue. So I got an idea I'll go for checkup now itself. I'll wake him up and tell him that I need to go for some groceries shopping.
With that I tried to wake him upp!!!

Taehyung ah !!!
Wakee upp!!
And here he is groaning in annoyance..!!!
Ahhh!!!... Diz kid is hard to wake up.
He's such a heavy sleeper!!!....

Then I thought why do I need to wake him up I'll go and will come back till is awake.
With that I got off the couch and got to my room and dressed up and took my essentials in my hand and car keys.
Just before leaving I sat infront of my couch where he's lying gave him a quick kiss and headed to parking area.
I drove to hospital there I went to reception and was making an appointment when a sudden voice interrupted me calling my name Dr. Sophie said Dr. Park my professor for masters ,My trainer for further internship.

As I saw him suddenly I greeted him.
Anyeonghaseo Dr. Park
He greeted me back!
"You at this time asked", Dr. Park
Yes Dr. Park , I wanted to have regular checkup because I was sick from 2 to 3 days.
Ahhh!!! Yes taehyung ah told me,"So how are you?"

I'm fine Dr just that I've been suffering from headache and nausea and vomiting.
Whenever I'm sleeping, I feel normal and then when I wake up I feel heavy head.
I've this headache issue from my final year of studies.
But I always thought because of stress.
But it was bearable pain, but I donno why from past d3 days I've this unbearable pain.
Firstly I thought all my minor issues would be subsided during 3 months vaccation. But when sudden change in our schedules was informed I was stressed out more.

Regular tests I'll perform on you miss sophie
1.CBP
2.BIOCHEMAL TESTS
3. MRI AND CT SCAN
As you're complaining persistant head ache. Just for my satisfaction. Don't panic!!!

You told taehyung about this asked me doctor.
I said him with slight panic smile,"Yes he knows about my issues but he don't know about this".
That I came here!

Okay!!...
For a while I'll give you 1st line medication for this symptoms.
Your reports will come after 3 days so till then I'll give basic medication.
I nodded in agreement.

Come with me,"said Dr. Park".
I followed him and with his assistant doctor lab technician doctors he performed all test.
It took around good  2 to 3 hours
When I was done with all test I greeted Dr. Park and took a leave.
When I checked my watch it was about  8'0' clock.
I rushed to my car. And went to groceries and took whatever I needed. Suddenly I  thought where is my phone. I checked my bag thinking tarhyung might have called with that I found my phone seeing 8 missed calls form him.

Ohh shit," I cursed!!!!!"
And took whatever I needed as fast as I can. And went home.

*Time skip*
At home

I entered and just when I turned to hang my coat. Taehyung was standing behind me and when I turned back I got scared seeing him so angry!

Ohh Gosh!!!!! "you scared me".
Ohh did I?
Where were you why were you not answering my calls?,"Asked Taehyung".
I stammered and said I went to buy groceries!!!
Ohh really groceries!!??
For this long?
I'm awake from past 2 hours and you were not here since I woke up!??
And donno what time you left?

I got scared with this questions and took groceries to kitchen while trying to hide my face!!!
And he was walking behind me!!!.
Ans me ??
I said with a sweet smile on my face trying to hide my paranoid look on face and said
Tae while shopping I met my highschool friend from london she's here for marriage!!. So we went out for coffee
I lied!!!
Ohh really?
And who is this friend?,"He asked".
I said Saira she's my highschool friend!!! You don't know her!!!
Ahhh!!! Now stop these questions and tell me what will you eat for dinner!?
With an unsatisfied look he said okay what ever. With a soft expression he said what ever you cook!

Okay so I'll make mushroom soup with some meat balls curry and rice?
Is it okay? I asked him!!
He said yes I'll help you!!!
With that he joined me in kitchen!!..
I smiled and turned to him!!!
Yahhh!! That's unfair you didn't even greet me when I came home and not even hug and welcome kiss just started bombarding me with questions I said with a pout and turned over.
He laughed and grabbed me from behind. And kissed my neck!
And asked is this ok my love?
I blushed and nodded.
And Said we should stop here itself I'm hungry.
We started making food!!!

When  he turned around I was worried I'll tell him everything if it's positive I'll not tell him anything if it's negative. I cleared my mind thinking why am I taking this negatively when doctor said nothing to worry!

I hope everything turn out to be ok!

Hey Guys I hope you guys like it. Alot has to come because not everything is perfect. Love stories imperfections make them perfect.
I'm very glad to be back.
I'll try and update as soon as possible.
Stay tuned vote if you liked. I'm new so bear with mistakes.
Any Bts armies ? 
Comment down.
Stay happy and healthy.
Love you all..