CHAPTER-12

*Next day....*
Sophie P.O.V.
Me and taehyung got tae's luggage to my place so that it'll not be a problem for him!!!!...
Soon after our internship is finished we would move to his place.
Our internship is about 3 months,"usually it's for 6 months but our university is going for a construction of a new hospital in which we'll be senior surgeons"!...
End of P.O.V.

I woke up and it's around 6:00Am in morning
I did my daily routine as I was brushing I suddenly feel something in my stomach. It starts to ache alot and I puked blood!!!...
I was scared seeing blood but as I am doctor too," I had basic medication so I took some starving  medication so that my stomach starts to function back to normal
I was figuring out the reasons!!??".
I thought it might be because of liver disfunctioning, Maybe ulcers or food poisoning or maybe hypertension!!!!
I thought mine would be hypertension because I've never experienced any such symptoms related to those in this diseases.
After puking I was feeling very dizzy and unwell
I walked out of washroom and sat on bed.
Taehyung just woke up and saw me pale!!!
He asked me what happen?
Nothing I puked blood maybe because of hypertension!??
He was worried.
You took starving medication!???
I said yes!!!
Ok den rest here I'll get you some breakfast!!!
He did his daily routine jand went down!

Taehyung P.O.V.
I'll make something soft
Porridge and mushroom soup!!!
That would be better!!!!
End of P.O.V

I made bf and took it to her room she was half asleep!!!
I served her and she was having mild temperature so I gave her tablets immediately.
And told her to rest and take leave for a day and left for hospital!!!

*Time Skip*
Evening around 6:00 pm
Taehyung was back!
I heard someone knocking the door I rushed to the entrance and saw  Soe Hyeong standing
I hugged her and welcomed her
Followed by taehyung...
As soon as he saw me pulled me in a kiss , I was about to say something but he just smashed his lips to mine..

Soe just fake coughed giving signal that she was here.
And Taehyung left me...
Gosh!!!... look around before doing something I said to taehyung feeling embarrassing in front of soe and gave  him a serious glare

Wae?
We'll get married soon and soe is here I don't think I should be careful infront her
I mean  she knows everything!!..... "said tae giving me a annoyed look"

I was flattered by his cute annoyed face and just gave him a smile in agreement.
As soon I moved to soe to talk about hospital constructions and internship related issues....
Taehyung interrupted saying
Jagiya I was so tensed when I left in moring seems like you are fine now...?
How do you feel?
With that soe asked me same question
I'm fine I think it was just because of some dysfunction in digestion not because of hypertension.... I had fever till afternoon and soon after the medication I took started releasing I felt better and now I'm fine...
Now just stop worrying and answer me what Dr. Park said about our internship ?

With that soe started explaining what all issues were arising...
They are less technical facilities in this hopital, so he wanted us to be proper trained in old as well as new technnical equipments... so including you me and tae other 11 to 12 interns from are batch are under this hospital.... So we'll get trained for 3 months here and further 3 months in newly constructed hospital.
And we'll be senior surgeons after 2 years according to no of  surgeries performed and verbal intelligence....

With that tae gave a anger look at us
I asked him what was the matter ?
He said I'm too tired discussing this all day long can we just have food I'm hungry

Ohhh!! Yea tell me soe ahh what will you eat
Soe told wait I forgot to inform you Dr. Park was angry on you that how can you miss your very first day of internship...... So I told him uhh were not well....
So he told you to meet him when everyou're coming....
With that I gave a agreement nod

Forget it!!
Now tell what will you eat Soe and Tae
With that tae came near me
Jagiya you're not well we've already ordered food on our way to home because I was too tired to take food....

No way I'll make something cancel it....
I said making my way to kitchen 
And out of nowhere I was about to fall and everything went black....

Taehyung P.O.V.
She said she'll make something but when she was going in kitchen she almost fell down. I quickly ran and  held her in my arms and tried to wake her up and  took her  to our bedroom. Soe ran behind me hurriedly  with a worry
End of P.O.V

*Time skip* after 1 hour
Sophie P.O.V.
I woke up in my bedroom with tae holding my hand and worried and soe searching for basic medication in my med-box
End of P.O.V

Jagiya you're awake. What happened why did you blackout suddenly what's going on.
With that he kissed my hand. You sat up and answered him.
I donno tae suddenly everything went black and I felt evry part of my body numb.
Maybe because of over stress during graduation and then sudden internship issues it just all happened in a day and I was very stressed out and skipped many meals before that, so maybe just weakness. Tae nodded in agreement.

Soe bought me a bowl of mushroom soup.
Here have this you will feel better!!
Ahhh!!! Soe ah ur guest I should serve you... you're embarrassing me!!
Really am I your guest sophie?
I'm hurt now. Sister cannot just serve soup for other sis
I thought in that way. And you made me your guest😏

Ani ani bianeah bianeah
I didn't mean that. Forget it now have this and after that take diz tablet and rest for 1 more day. It's late now I'll get going now!

Ok aneyong!
Taehyung left her till car and then came back.
I had some of the soup and then had tablet.
He was showering. After he came out his face expressions were a bit worried and tensed.

Jagiya I called him, opening my arms. He came to me while wearing his comfy tee.
Come here
He came in my embrace I was tracing my hand in his hair and other on his face...
Observing every bit of his features. With that he held my hand and kissed it. His grip on me was tightened and he crawled up and he hugged me like kid never letting me go... with a concern in his eyes.
I shifted a bit and lied down, making him lie down on me. His head rested on my chest.
Words were not needed for communication. I can understand he was worried because I was ill. Scared that something might happen to me. I didn't react to it because ik it's just a matter of a day r 2 and then I'll be fine. So I comforted him till he was asleep.