Goodbye...

"And... Cut! Great job everyone!"

Jenna ran over and hugged Matt. They had just finished filming the last scene with the eleventh doctor. Tears began to fill Matt's eyes as he held Jenna closely. She buried her head into his chest; he could smell her perfume and in that moment it was the sweetest thing he had ever smelled. His arms fit perfectly around her; he didn't want to let her go... He didn't want to say goodbye..

"I'm going to miss you Coleman."

"I'm going to miss you too Matty..."

He looked her in the eyes and sadly smiled at her. They had become so close while working together. Matt began to remember all the Doctor Who interviews he did with Jenna right by his side, and the countless number of times he would tease her about silly things...
It had all just come to an end.

"You're going to do great with Peter, I know you are. You're so talented, he's lucky he gets to work with someone as amazing as you." Matt said.

Jenna looked at her feet as tears began to stream down her face. Matt gently tilted her chin up so that she was looking straight at him. He quickly glanced at her lips before gently kissing her forehead.

"Goodbye Jenna..." He whispered as he left the set.