Chapter 7

Hours later, they finally arrived at Camp Halfblood. As they entered the camp, everyone turned their attention to Hermione. She crossed her arms awkwardly, not liking all of the attention. But she managed to ignore the whispers, and followed Percy and Annabeth. Hermione was not surprised to meet Chiron, and find out he was a centaur. She did meet a few back in her first year. "Hello sir." She said, politely. "Ah, Hermione. Just the girl we have been waiting for. It is a pleasure to meet you." Chiron smiled. "Sir, what will happen when all of the other Gods find out about Hermione?" Annabeth asked. "We are lucky they have not found out yet. If they had... Let's just say your journey back to camp would not of been pleasant." Chiron explained. "Why? I'm confused." Hermione admitted. "Hermione, you are very special. Most of the gods will see you as a huge threat. It is in their nature to want to destroy anyone who could become more powerful then them selves." Chiron told her, as she nodded. "Chiron, who is Hermione's father?" Percy asked. "Well, he has not claimed her yet. But I think we all have a guess." The three of them all turned their gazes to Hermione. "What?" She demanded, narrowing her eyes. "We think you are the daughter, of Poseidon." Annabeth stated. "Poseidon? But, would that make Percy my-" Hermione started, but was cut off. "Half brother. Yeah." Percy replied. Hermione did not know how to feel.