Chapter 1~

(Authors note: sorry for the hiatus, a lot happened in my life and I had a 1hr and 30 min exam to revise for! But I hope you enjoy this sequel to my previous story: the life of a psychopath ;)  -harley_joker_quinn )

You winced in pain as you held your now bleeding chest. Everyone began to panic and Sherlock was holding you, his face worried and confused. Greg and some of the members from Scotland yard went after the figure who had run from the scene as Mary called for an ambulance. Sherlock carefully lowered you to the floor. "John, do something! I can't lose her John!" You gave him a weak smile as you tried to stop the ever-growing crimson pool of blood pouring slowly out your chest. John tried to help the best he could as the whole room was panicking. You focused on staying calm and stopping the bleeding but your mind couldn't help but panic, it was obvious who shot you which made it worse. Moriarty. At least you had proof that he didn't truly love you, I mean who shoots someone they love? Sherlock looked so angry and so broken. You winced as you took his hand, "its- it's gonna be-be fine" you breathed shakily. "Stay with me y/n" John muttered softly as you tried to stay conscious and ignore your head telling you to close your eyes. The pain was unbearable and everyone was crowded around you as John shooed them away to keep you calm. The ambulance was here and they quickly escorted you out, but not quick enough. You blacked out Sherlock giving you an unconvincing smile whilst holding back tears the last image in your mind.