Chapter 2~

You opened your eyes to a blinding light and a pounding headache. You mumbled something as you tried to sit up only to fall back down the aching pain in your chest becoming more present in your mind. "Y/n? Y/n?" You slowly opened your eyes to the image of sherlock. His soft brown curls were now dishevelled and his eyes were red and puffy still damp from fresh tears. "Sh-sherlock?" You mumbled gently sitting up. "Thank god you're awake, I thought- I thought I lost you. I'm gonna kill Moriarty for what he did to you. Trust me, no one hurts my queen and gets away with it. " Where had you heard that before? You turned to sherlock and he had a sickening grin on his face. "Sh-Sherlock?" You mumbled as he took a gun out of his back pocket. Fear seeped into every crack in your mind as you tried to back away. "Sherlock stop- what what are you doing?- why do you have a gun?" His grin sent shivers up your spine. "Sh-SHERLOCK"

you woke suddenly, clutching your chest. "Y/n? Y/N? whats going on? Are you okay?" You flinched at his touch as he backed away from you. "It was just a dream y/n," you thought silently trying to reassure yourself as you saw the look of the hurt cast over sherlock tired face. "Y/n?"