Chapter 9~

"Well hello Y/N, didn't the first bullet send a message?" A hoarse voice whispered into your ear from behind. You put your hands up leaving the gun in your coat pocket. "Well if it isn't Terry" you said turning slowly to face him. "Come with me and make it look natural," he said pulling you out the alleyway and leading you into a building that you recognised immediately, saint Bart's.

You climbed the stairs leading to what you assumed would be the rooftop. Terry was in front of you and you were surprised at how calm you felt. You trusted Moriarty's teachings. I mean he wasn't even aware you had a gun, he was a rather poor and very unobservant killer. "So terry tell me about your life," you said smiling. "Shut up and keep walking" he growled as you almost reached the top. You grinned as you got onto the roof. "Let me guess I'm your bait for the king of crime," you said sitting on the roof floor. "Yes now shut up, he should be here soon," he said looking to his watch. "You know we broke upright?" You said a bitter taste in your mouth at that sentence. "Yes but he still loves you so if I have you I have him," he said as you sighed. "Why do people never expect the girls?" You said with a sigh as he turned to you confused. You typed on your phone through your pocket to Moriarty, your first contact.

St Barts. Bring sherlock. Found the shooter.
-y/n

You hit send and the rest of the buttons to make sure, mentally thanking sherlock for teaching you how to text without looking at the screen.

"You know I was his queen before? He taught me how to shoot and I was pretty good. Not as good as him though. He has a killer shot. Although I did hit Jerome dead on" I said taunting him. "Shut up or I'll kill you," he said warning you. "Oh really? See I thought it was the other way round?" You said pulling the gun out and shooting quicker than he could respond to. "See I told you I had a good shot," you said walking over to him picking up his gun. It was a pretty one much better than Sherlocks L9A1. "Also that was for shooting me in the chest, you should learn not to mess with the queen because trust me I'll happily watch you burn," you said watching the blood seep out of him. When you were sure he was dead you sat on the ledge of the roof. You twirled the gun in your hand waiting for the boys to join you. "Why can't I just choose?" You said to yourself laying down somehow unaffected by the height of the building. "So what if I fall, it would make others lives easier," you said lightly. "Moriarty or sherlock?" You whispered again. As you said that the door of the roof was flung open there stood both Moriarty and sherlock guns in hand "let her go!" They said before the looked to you laying on the ledge. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING" sherlock exclaimed as Moriarty went over to Terry. You threw the gun in the air before catching it swinging yourself around so you were sat facing them. "I got bored of listening to him drone on," you said standing up. "Nice shot" Moriarty commented that same look in his eyes but now with a slight sadness. "Why didn't you tell me?" Sherlock said hurt that you went behind his back. You sighed. The time to choose had arrived.

Extremely important authors note:
That is it for this book! I wanted to end it here because I have two new books as sequels for you to choose. They will both be about the events after this but one will be the main character (y/n) choosing Sherlock and the other will be you choosing Moriarty. I have done this so you can have a choice in what way you want the story to go and I hope you like this decision :)) thank you all for reading so far and I will continue this series ASAP. I will update both at the same time so if u choose Sherlock/Moriarty you won't have to wait for one to be finished before I write the other one if that makes sense. Anyways, now it's your turn to choose. Should Y/N return to her king of crime or is the consulting detective her one true love? The choice is yours to make
-Geeky_pug_xx