Chapter Seven

Turns out Devin does not go easy on training you. I literally never worked so hard in my life. I literally felt like death. "Drop and give me 20 more," Devin demanded.

"We've been doing this for five hours," I complained, "Why do I have to give you fucking 20 more?"

"Because we need to get your strength," Devin explained, "most traveling needs a lot of physical strength to do it. You might be able to even control hearing the telephone ringing."

"I've done at least 200 push ups today," I grumbled, "that is more than I've ever done in my whole life."

"Well then you haven't done very many push ups then," Devin said, "I do at least 1000 a year, since age 8. I can travel to a different dimension in a matter of seconds with the strength I have."

"Good for you. When will I actually do something besides bench pressing and push ups?"

"When you can lift over 100 pounds with the bench press."

"Well fuck. That'll never happen."

"Devin, don't be over working her," Grygh said walking in here.

"Dammit," Devin said, "I still had about five more activities planned for her today."

"Thank fucking god," I yelled throwing my hands in the air, "I am out of here."

Turns out I only got a 30 minute break and then it was back to work. We trained for six more hours then stopped for good because the other DCs need to train also. We didn't exactly stop but Devin calmed down a bit on what I was doing. We went to the mess hall after another hour of training. My body is going to kill me tonight. I might sleep easier though but I'm going to be super sore. I headed towards Grygh's room and tried to get in. "God dammit Grygh," I whispered pulling out my phone and called him when he picked up I asked, "Can you please unlock the door?"

"Yeah, sure," he replied, "Just give me a second." He opened the door a minute later shirtless. I could see his six pack and every other muscle in on his body. I just stared at him. "Stare much," he whispered smirking.

"Huh," I replied getting pulled out of my trance, "I wasn't staring."

"Yeah right," he laughed smirking, "you totally weren't staring at my six pack."

That smirk of his could make me fall in love with him. I don't think I could ever fall in love with him. He completely changed my life. He's a complete jerk. He reached out and pulled me into the room. He pushed my chin up and looked me in the eyes. Those grey-blue eyes. Crap, I'm falling for him and I think I'm falling hard for him. "Can you let me go?" I asked blushing.

"Why?" he teased.

"I need a shower," I grumbled trying to push him away, "so please let me go."

"Let me think about that," he whispered, "Umm, No."

"Please," I begged, "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" he asked, " Anything at all?"

"Yes, dumbo," I yelled.

"Well I'll use my favor when I need it most," He replied smirking.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

After the shower I went to sleep. At about midnight I awoke screaming. "God dammit," Grygh mumbled, "You've slept for 6 hours without a shot. Why now at fucking midnight" I didn't hear much of what he was saying but he was stumbling around the room. "Fuck," he yelled.

"Hurry," I whispered. He grabbed something and stabbed me in the arm. He must have found it. I could start to hear and see again. I sat up and saw that Grygh was in his boxers. "Seriously," I whispered, "You know that I am sleeping in here. Why don't you at least sleep with shorts on?"

"Because I wanted to see your reaction," he answered, "And it was priceless." My cheeks turned with super red. I'm at least glad that he can't see. He walked over and turned the light on. "Well look who's blushing?" he mocked.

"I'm going back to sleep," I grumbled.

"No your not," he said, "I'm calling in my favor."

"Not tonight," I grumbled, "I'm going to sleep."

I threw a pillow over my face. Grygh went over and turned the light off. I heard him get back into bed. I laid in bed trying to fall asleep. It was about two in the morning when I decided I need to do something besides lay here. I got up quietly and pulled on my jeans and a T-shirt. I exited the room quietly leaving one of Grygh's shoes in the door. I ran to the elevator and clicked the button to the training floor for DCs.

When I exited the elevator I went straight for the bench press. I put 15 pounds in each side and went to work. My goal was to be lifting a full 105 pounds by morning. After an hour of lifting 75 pounds I changed to 30 pounds in each side. It was a little heavy at first but I got a hang of it after about 30 minutes. At about seven people started walking in the training area. My phone started to go off like crazy. At about 7:30 Grygh came running in. "God dammit, Alessa," Grygh yelled taking a hold on the bar putting back into place.