Chapter Eighteen (Mystery POV)

I've been searching for that girl for years. When I finally found her though I had to find a rouge DC willing to spend time in a human school. Her parents left her and tried hiding me from her. Knowing that I wouldn't forget about they made me. Oh some many years ago. I remember though as if it was yesterday.

"Please, just make him forget," Ryan begs, "Malcom, shouldn't have made it so he could remember. We'll do anything."

"We beg you," Jane whispers quietly.

"Anything?" I question smirking, knowing exactly what I want.

"Yes, anything," they both say in unison.

"Okay I will," I say smirking, "I'll make your son forget. If you give me your first born daughter. My future son will need a wife and I know that you'll be  having a daughter very soon. That's all I ask of you. I will be expecting your daughter on her sixteenth birthday."

"Okay fine," Ryan answers quietly, "just as he remembers nothing about DC's."

"Ryan, no," Jane growls, "I'm not giving up our daughter."

"I guess I'll just make sure that he remembers who you are, Ryan, as clear as day," I reply wickedly.

"Jane, please," Ryan begs, "I don't want him hating me and who's to say that your having another child."

"I am," Jane whispers, "I'm pregnant, Ryan, and it's a girl."

"Jane, why didn't you tell me," Ryan whispers.

"It doesn't matter right now," I growl, "just say you'll do it and little Beckett will forget everything."

"Fine," Jane whispers, "but, Ryan, I can't stand to watch her grow up now. I can't."

"Jane, we have to," Ryan whispers, "she's our daughter. We can't leave her and Beckett alone."

"Ryan, we have to," Jane growls, "I can't watch my baby girl grow up and knowing that she'll just have to leave us on her sixteenth birthday."

"Okay, then, you three can leave," I say snapping my fingers causing them to disappear. Finally I got someone to agree on having there daughter marry my son. I've been getting Malcom to make people's children to remember something they aren't suppose to. "Life is great."

"Honey, is everything okay?"  Elizabeth whispers opening the door.

"Yeah, our son finally has someone to marry now," I reply sweetly.

"Shouldn't he marry for love," she questions.

"He'll love," I whisper, "I know that already."

I finally found the girl and now I won't let her out of my sight. Grygh has already fallen in love with her which makes the plan work. The only problem is Elizabeth's other son, Colton,  and her parents. If her parents find out who Grygh is. I'm screwed. "Sir, did I cause her powers to blossom," Derik smiles wickedly, "because if so I want a piece of her."

"You aren't not going to touch that girl," I growl glaring at him, "Mr. Martin, you aren't to go anywhere near her."

"But, sir, she's hot, sexy, and got curves in all the right places," Derik resorts smirking.

"She's also meant to be with my son," I growl. He backs up slowly and bows his head. "So don't go near her." Knowing that I have that type of control on people makes me happy. I can force people into situations that they don't want to be in. It's probably the only reason I made Jane change her mind all those years ago. If I didn't then things would've turned out differently. "You may go back to Careford now."