-prologue-

Born in 1786, Anastasia Clark died shortly after her seventeenth birthday. Walking back to her house from letting the chickens out she was suddenly bitten and left to die and turn into the world most feared fairytales, a vampire.

Fascinated about her new life Anastasia sets out to meet more like her but soon realizes she has a gift. She can turn human and can read minds.

Using her gift she bumps into an odd family with topaz eyes and beautiful porcelain skin. But one of the family members sticks out to her the most, Edward Cullen.

After the encounter every so often Anastasia would bump into the Cullen's, specifically Edward. Pretending to be human, she never revealed her real nature quickly learning that she had met her first vegetarian vampire coven.

Now tired of being a nomad, Anastasia Clark settles down in a small rainy town called Forks, in Washington state when she bumps into familiar faces.

"Are you sure I've never see you before, like we've never met?" The familiar topaz eyed boy asked her, as he tried to read her mind. Giving him fake thoughts and memories, Anastasia suppressed a giggle, she had grown to love playing games on people and vampires.

"Sorry to disappoint but I've never met you before."