Welcome to Hell

TW: Homophobic behavior, harassment/bullying

Sal woke up to the insistent beeping of his alarm, he groaned and silenced the machine. He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He sat there for a few moments, trying to remember why he set the alarm in the first place,

"Shiiitttt" Sal fell back onto his pillow, covering his face with his hands. Today was the day he'd been dreading for the past two weeks, it was the day he'd start school. He knew his father wouldn't let him skip so he got up, got dressed and and grabbed his prosthetic, heading to the bathroom. He washed his face and put his hair into his iconic pigtails. Once he was content with his look, he strapped on the prosthetic. His dad left a note stating that 'there was an emergency at work and would be back home by tomorrow' so he grabbed his book bag and headed out.

Sal opened his door to be met with face to chest with his best friend Larry,

"Sup Sally Face" Larry said, a grin spread across his face

"Thought you'd be asleep still" Sal said in a smug tone, his mask covering his smirk.

"Hey what can I say? I can't miss seeing my new best bud on his first day" Larry teased. Sal rolled his eyes

"Yea, whatever you say. Let's get goin" Larry chuckled and they headed down to the bus stop.

Sal shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot while they waited. Even though they had only known each other for a few weeks, Larry knew practically all of Sal's mannerisms.

"Hey man, it's gonna be fine. I'll be with you the whole time, ok?"
He placed his hand on Sal's shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze. He smiled at the substantially smaller teen. The smaller teen smiled back. Larry could always tell when Sal was smiling by looking into his eyes, they always brightened up when he smiled. The bus pulled up and the two boys walked on, they took two empty seats near the back, Sal sat window seat.

"Hey looks like Larry got a girlfriend!" A boy taunted, everyone who sat near them cackled with laughter. Sal looked away, cringing with embarrassment, Larry got up to face the CrayolaCunt™

"Back off Travis" he said, trying to control his temper.

"Its fine..." Sal said in a low voice, everyone except Larry looked around, realizing that that voice was one of a male's.

"Holy shit, I didn't know you were gay, Larry!" Travis remarked with a shit eating grin. Everyone exploded with laughter, until Larry punched Travis in the nose. 'Oohh's' could be heard from the 'crowd' and Larry say down, putting his arm around Sal who was gripping his pigtails for dear life, he already knew today would be shit.

The bus stopped and everyone walked off the vehicle, Sal and Larry staying behind to wait for everyone to get off before them. Travis passed them, a bruise already forming on his nose, he was lucky Larry didn't break it. He glared at the two, his gaze slightly softening at Sal and finally walking away.

"Hey, everything's gonna be okay. He's just a prick, always has and always will" Larry's tone was soft and gentle, he knew Sal had been dreading today so he didn't want some cliche bully coming in and making it hell. Sal nodded slightly, Larry grabbed one of Sal's hands and helped him up, earning a small smile from Sal. They walked out and stood at the entrance of the school, It was teeming with other teens who would rather be anywhere else. Sal scanned the area, his anxiety levels off the charts, he'd forgotten to take his medication so that didn't help. (I forgot to mention that Sal takes medication for his Depression, Anxiety, and PTSD. Larry ain't know tho. Oopsies) he felt as if he would get sick to his stomach.

"Everythings gonna be fine, let's just head to the office to get your locker number and shit" Sal gave a small chuckle at Larry's use of profanity, a grin spread across the brunettes face. They headed to the office, they opened the door and were met by Travis, he looked terrified. Sal gave Larry an worried look,

"Have a seat" the lady at the desk droned. They took a seat across from Travis, the blonde glared at them. All of a sudden, a rather tall man walked in, he was wearing a priest's suit with a large gold cross hanging from the collar. He looked exactly like Travis if he was an adult, the man scanned the area, his eyes landing on Sal and Larry, he grimaced.

"What's his problem?" Larry muttered, Sal sunk back in his seat, Travis was shaking. If Travis was this scared, this man must be bad news. Even Larry knew that this man meant business, the man walked to the desk.

"What must be so important that you had to disrupt mass to call me up here?" The man said in a deep, powerful voice. The lady was taken aback by the way he spoke to her but regained her composure.

"I didn't call you up here, I just wanted for inform you that your son had showed up with a fresh bruise on his face and he said he had been hit" Sal looked at Larry wide eyed, Larry looked as if this was the most amusing thing in the world, he smirked

"snitch" he said under his breath, apparently is wasn't quiet enough because CrayolaCuntSr.™ and the lady at the desk turned to stare at him

"What was that, boy?" Travis' father said, his voice lowering

"I called your son a Snitch" Larry sneered

"Larry what are you-" Sal started

"I'm not afraid to talk back to HighlighterHead's daddy" the amount of smugness in his voice was palpable

"How DARE you call my son such names" The man seethed. Sal was staring at Larry with a 'What in the actual flying fuck do you think you're doing you BrunetteBitch™' look

"Excuuseee ME Father Phelps, or should I say Jesus' Lap Dog!"

"Why you little-" he was interrupted by the principal walking in,

"Travis Phelps get in my office NOW!" Travis looked at the principal in confusion , so did his father. "Did I stutter?" The principal hissed. Mr. Phelps turned and glared at his son, his eyes screaming 'What did you do?' and they walked into the office. Sal was taken aback by the exchange while Larry just stared at the office, holding back laughter.

"Well then, now that THAT is over, what do you boys need?" The woman spoke after a few moments, the two walked up, Sal felt uncomfortable with talking and Larry could tell

"This is my friend Sal, he just moved here two weeks ago. We just wanted to get his schedule, locker number, etcetera." The woman started to type something up on her computer

"Ooookay, and you're Larry Johnson I believe?" The lady asked, Larry shifted his eyes away in embarrassment

"...Yea, that's me" It was obvious that he's been here many times. Sal have a small giggle, Larry mouthed a 'fuck you' to Sal, on my causing him to giggle more.

"And were done! His locker number is 105, next to your's, Larry. And I made sure that all the classes Larry's in, you're in, sweety" She smiled at Sal, she couldn't see it but he smiled back. She barely heard the 'Thank you, ma'am' he uttered but when she realized he was thanking her, she replied with a, "no problem, hun" they walked out and headed to their lockers. Class started ten minutes before so they got their shit and headed to their first class, Math.

//time skip//

Lunch time had finally come, class had been boring as hell. All the two did was fuck around during them. Larry would occasionally wave to Todd, Ashley, or anyone else that he knew that was in those class's but told Sal he'd introduce them at lunch. The two grabbed their lunch trays and Sal dragged his AzulAss™ to the table where PurplePussy™, OrangeOrgasm™, BlackBoner™, DiabeticDick™, and EarlgreyEmo™ sat.
(GUeSs wHo ThEy aRe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got lazy towards the end, lmao. Larry is a fucking ICON, ur welcome.