4. Scared

The next morning Kym walked out of the bathroom, but instantly someone pushed her to forcefully against the wall and hold something sharp against her throat.

"I told you to stay away from my brother!" Sunstreaker hissed furiously. "Sunstreaker..." She whined while her voice was trembling as she noticed the large kitchen knife he was holding. "I don't want to take him from you..." she said scared.

"I swear... I know you two are everything for each other... I would never do that" She squeaked. Sunstreaker narrowed his eyes while pressed the second knife against her back causing a small wound.

Kym holds back a scream of pain frustration. "Please Sunstreaker..." She said scared. "You feel this?!" He scoffed as he pressed harder. She let out a groan of pain. "If you don't stop seeing my twin I will press it through your human body... and I will repeat it until all your human organs are destroyed," he said murderously in her ear and let her go.

Kym crawled into the corner while shivering and looked up to the mech who hold two giant kitchen knives, his eyes were dark and hold rage and jealousy. She couldn't look at him and gazed at the ground. "Exactly human! I'm the one who's stronger! You should have more respect for me!" He snapped and stepped closer.

Tears run down her face as he knelt down and tilted her chin with his knife. "Look at me when I'm talking to you" he growled. Kym gulped and forced herself to look at him. "I will not hesitate to kill you especially if it's about my twin..." he snarled. "I would never hurt your twin... I only want to have a friend" she whispers.

"Maybe there's a reason you're alone! Maybe you are not worth it! And that also means... my twin deserves someone better!" He snarled and saw her flinch. "You know... Sideswipe was showing off about you... he made me believe you have goodness in you... but I can't see that..." she said quietly.

Sunstreaker looked blankly at her before he cut her arm. Kym shrieked and pressed herself against the wall "stay away from him! It's your last warning! I'm not gonna share my twin with a worthless creature like you! Maybe we all are better off without you! Maybe you should kill yourself!" He snarled.

"And if you can't... then the only thing you have to do is talking to my twin brother! Cause I swear! If you ever talk to him again... I will tear you apart and feed you to the sharks!" He snarled and slammed the door closed.

Kym started sobbing and curled up while ignoring the pain what flew through her body. For a while, she laid there not able to move from fear and sadness.

Slowly she got up and looked at her painful arm. What if everything Sunstreaker said was true. She sat down on her bed for a moment and grabbed her jacket.

She tried to hide her watery eyes and walked out of the room. "Kym!" Sideswipe chirped. "Go away from me!" She spat and looked scared at his holoform. Sideswipe stopped walking and blinked in surprise. "Princess?! What's wrong I only came so we can eat together and watch a movie..." he chirped, his ocean blue eyes were shining.

"Stay away from me! I don't want to see you anymore!" She growled and stepped hostile back. "What did I do?!" He whined. "I hate you!" She spat and runoff. "Kym!!" He yelled after her but she was already gone. He fast deactivated his holoform and transformed. sunstreaker who stood in the shadows once again looked up from admiring his deadly twin blades.

"What's up, bro?" He asked nonchalantly. "Kym... she said she hated me! But I don't understand why? What did I do wrong why she doesn't want to see me anymore?!" He asked confused and gazed at his twin for help.

Sunstreaker shrugged his shoulder and slid his blades back. "Humans are idiots, Sideswipe! You should know that by now" Sunstreaker replied. "You don't understand... something scared her... I saw it in her eyes" he said. "Does it matter?! Humans are foolish and you deserve someone better! Someone who can protect herself" he said and wheeled over to his brother.