19. Secret meetings

Whenever I was at the base, I didn't try to think about Sunstreaker, even he was keeping an eye on me. Sideswipe still had no idea what was going on between me and his twin brother even after almost a week, but I was curious why Sunstreaker wanted to keep it a secret.

"Hey, Sides?"

The mech hummed "can I ask you something personal?" I questioned. "Anything sweetspark!" He purred. "What if Sunstreaker gets a girlfriend? Or you? How does that work?" I asked.

Sideswipe stared at me for several moments "that's actually very complicated," he finally said. "You see... Sunstreaker is a very dominant mech, if he settles his optics on a femme then you won't escape him anymore, he will do whatever it takes to be with you... Sunstreaker is a narcist, people with narcissism are supposed to be more "special" than other people. They also like to show this to others. Someone with a narcissistic personality disorder wants to be constantly admired. Sunstreaker enjoys it immensely.
A lack of empathy, charming, get addicted to attention, shows aggressive behavior, lack of emotions, a big ego, wants to have power, lack of repentance of guilt and extremely jealous... it makes it really difficult to have a relationship..." Sideswipe explained.

"What if your brother gets himself a girlfriend?" I asked. Sideswipe bit his lip "we actually tried it once... you know we share our femme," he said as he got up and leaned against the wall, looking out of the window.

"And? Did it work out?" I asked. "In the beginning... he was actually very sweet, charming and spontaneous in his actions... but that changed after I think three months, he started to be more like a... tyrant, like really possessive and aggressive, the femme, didn't like his dominant behavior, not a single bit of it, and that was when it started to go downwards, Sunstreaker required all her attention! He wanted her to treat him with respect, he wanted her to do everything for him, she gave in, of course, Sunstreaker is really aggressive, Sunstreaker was at that point so dominant I couldn't control him anymore... and well... Sunstreaker was enraged because she was late with doing something, he was so enraged that... he literary ripped her spark out, he killed her," Sideswipe said.

I gulped and looked with wide eyes at him "... so no, Sunstreaker won't be always as sweet as he can be in a relationship," Sideswipe sighed. I nodded and laid down "but that's not for you to concern about! Sunny is cool with you now!" He said.

I nodded "but... how do you make sure he won't get that possessive?" I asked. "One word... submission! You have nothing to say in this relationship... even if he tells you can argue with him, you just can't! If he gets pissed than it's over, I've seen it myself," he sighed.

That evening, I was sitting on the rock thinking about what Sideswipe had told me. "Hi babe," Sunstreaker purred. I perked my head up, seeing his bright red eyes shining in the shadows of the trees.

He slowly came into view and jumped next to me on the rock, the murderous glimpse never faded away. "Who was that mech you were talking to earlier today!" He asked, just like Sideswipe described he was getting angry and possessive, jealous even.
"Lennox gave me some files and this guy needed one I had, I simply told him it was for Lennox, nothing special," I said, kissing his lips. He hummed and kissed me back. He laid me down and moved upon me, kissing me some rougher but not painfully rough.

"Let's have a swim!"

He got up and removed his shirt. I blinked in surprise "I'm not wearing a bikini!" I said. Sunstreaker raised a brow "you're my babe! Do you think I care about seeing your lingerie?" He asked.

I gulped and kicked my shoes out before I removed my shirt, I really didn't want to piss him off after what Sides told me earlier today. He clicked with his tongue and smirked widely. "Damn baby!" He purred wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I wanna see what you're hiding underneath your shorts!" He growled with lust. "Something terrible," I shyly said. He purred and kissed me while he traveled his hands to my breasts.

"Show me, baby!" He demanded. "I wish I wore something different today," I mumbled unbuttoning my shorts. "Don't laugh! I've never been with anyone before," I said shyly.

He gently kissed my lips "I promise!" He murmured. I let my shorts fall onto the ground and watched his expression. "Why if it embarrasses so much do you wear a string?" He asked. "Cause I didn't expect you to ask me to pull my shorts out," I replied.

"I'm gonna see you naked anyway, so it doesn't really bother me... I think it's hot," he said, smirking widely. I blushed and kissed his lips. He smacked my ass, making me blush even more. "Sunny!" I whined making him grin.

"I'll pass by tomorrow and see what kind of lingerie you have in your drawers!" He said, sounding pretty serious about it. I blinked in surprise "great!" I said shyly making him chuckle.

"Is it possible to see Cybertron from here?" I ask as I tilted my gaze to look at the sky. He followed my gaze and shook his head "it's too far from here," he mumbled.
"It's beautiful huh," Sunstreaker said as we stalked over to the shore.

"Yeah... indeed," I mumbled. "Just as beautiful as you are,"

I smiled and kissed his lips softly. "I love you," he whispered making me smile. "I never thought you would say that to me," I admitted making him smirk before he pulled me with him into the water.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. "Do you love me?" He suddenly asked. His still red eyes were drilling into mine. "From the moment I met you... I actually liked you, so yeah... I do love you, it was just what you did to me upset me," I admitted.

"Are you still afraid of me? Are you afraid of me when I look at you with these bright red eyes?" He questioned. "It's kind of cool actually, it makes you look powerful and dominant," I said, running my hands through his silky blonde hair.

He hummed and hold my hips. I hold his shoulders and felt all his muscles, war put him in shape and made him look handsome.

I connected my lips with his again, the kiss was gentle and subtle and he almost immediately crushed his lips on mine again, but this time I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close while we were making out with each other.

I rubbed my head against him, nuzzling in his neck as well and gently started to follow his jawline back to his lips. It worried me a bit his eyes were still red. After what Sideswipe told me, I was a little bit nervous about this all, but I didn't want to piss him off, so I decided not to start about what Sideswipe told me earlier this morning. He still had this dominant gaze in his red eyes.

"Oh sunny," I mumbled, kissing his neck again. He seemed to relax a little and sighed deeply. His strong hands squeezed my waist lightly, he could easily snap my neck without using all his strength to be so close to someone who attempts to kill you was strange.

After a while, I was hugging him, my face buried in his neck. "Alright handsome, I'm getting cold," I said as I let go of him. He hummed, obviously liking the nickname I gave him.

He lowered his gaze, his piercing red eyes drilled into mine. "Come on," he mumbled, pulling me with him. I nodded slightly and made my way through the water. I pulled on my clothes while I was still wet and so did Sunstreaker.

"My bro is in your room right?" He asked. I nodded slightly. "Then I'll say you good night here," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed me deeply before he let go of me and turned on his heels, leaving me standing here on the beach.

"I love you!" I said before he could disappear. I didn't see much, only the dark contours of his body and glowing red eyes in the darkness. "I love you too!" He said voice sounded dark and dangerous, while the murderous glimpse returned in his eyes. A shiver runs down my spine before he disappeared in the darkness of the night...