20. Mistake

The next day, I woke up with Sideswipe curled up against me. I perked my head up and saw Sunstreaker sitting in the chair, his eyes shining a bright red.

"Morning, Sunny!" I said, he flashed a weak smile but nothing more than that. He kept glaring at me while Sideswipe started to stir and weakly opened his eyes.

"Hi sunny," he murmured before yawing. "Why are your eyes red?" Sideswipe asked sleepily with half closed eyes. "Nothing to worry about," Sunstreaker replied before he got up and sat down next to his brother.

"What brings you here anyway?" Sideswipe asked, laying his head on his brother's lap. "Kym is my charge too!" He grumbled. I met his bright red eyes for a moment.

Sideswipe groaned and wrapped his arms around his brother's waist. Sunstreaker gently ruffled his hair, sideswipe happily nuzzled in Sunstreaker's stomach and fell asleep again. "Go take a shower," he grumbled. I nodded and quietly got and I waited to kiss him, but he pulled back and glared at me, slapping me

"take a shower!" He growled, more aggressive.

I nodded slightly and grabbed my things before I stalked over to the bathroom, taking a shower. As I returned, Sunstreaker grabbed my throat and smashed me against the wall.

"Don't show your love if I'm around my brother or anyone else!" He hissed before he threw me on the ground. I whimpered and looked up to him. Sideswipe woke up from the motion and glared at his twin before he got up and grabbed me.

"Stop hurting her!" Sideswipe snapped. I wasn't really sure what to do in this situation because Stresker and I were in a relationship. "Know you're place!" Sunstreaker growled at me, making me flinch.

Sideswipe growled at his brother while holding me. I saw a glimpse of guilt in his eyes. I quickly freed myself from sideswipe and grabbed my shoes before I left without saying anything else to me, slamming the door closed behind me.

I stalked through the halls and reached the main hanger, chromia approached me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I stopped to look at her "I'm fine," I mumbled. "Did Sunstreaker choke you?" She asked. I frowned "how do you know?" I asked surprised. "I can see the marks forming on your throat and neck," she simply said before she picked me up.

"Ah... little argument," I said with a sigh. "Little argument?! Mechs shouldn't try to choke femmes, cybertronian nor human," she snorted. "Sunstreaker is a very dominant mech towards femmes, he thinks he's above them," she said.

"Why's that? Why is he the way he is?" I asked. "He has had a very difficult past, he's hurt so many times that it changed him in the mech he is now, "he's abused, tortured, mentally hurt, raped, abounded, he was forced to fight... terrible things happened to him, but the only one who knows precisely what happened is Sideswipe, he didn't have a simple past either, but Sunstreaker always stood up for him, taking all the horrible things so his brother would be save!"

"Sunstreaker is a very dangerous mech... he will always try to get power and dominant others," she sighed. "I see..." I mumbled. "Be careful around him, Kym... you can't really trust him, try not to be alone with him... his attitude and mood can change in a split second," she warned before she placed me in the hallway again.

I avoided Sunstreaker today, I wanted to let him know I was angry about what he did without ending in an argument I couldn't win.

I was helping Ironhide and Optimus with some new weapons and I could feel someone was watching me from the shadows, I knew who it was, but then again, I ignored.

As I stalked through the hallway, almost reaching through stairs as Sunstreaker sprinted over to him and grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. I met his eyes and saw indeed guilt. "Please meet me at the beach tonight!" He mumbled.

I sucked in a breath "fine," I sulked before I walked towards the platform. Sunstreaker watched me before he turned on his heels and left. I sighed softly and bit my lip, maybe this wasn't a good idea, after all, maybe I made a mistake with trusting him...

That night I was waiting on our spot, and felt Sunstreaker behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kiss my shoulder and neck. "I'm sorry babe," he purred. I didn't reply to that and kept my gaze pointed at the ocean.

Sunstreaker moves next to me "can you forgive me?" He asked this time I looked at him. "In comparing what you have done to me in the past... is this nothing," I grumbled. He connected his lips with mine "I feel really guilty about it," he said. I looked in his icy blue eyes and saw he was serious about it.

He nuzzled his nose with me and pulled me some closer to his chest. I softly rubbed my neck and kept kissing my head. We both stared over the ocean, while Sunstreaker kept rubbing me and kissing me.

"Come," he said, pulling me with him. I quietly followed him over the beach to a small cave where he laid down and pulled me next to him. I rested my head on his chest and stared at the ocean and stars.

I perked my head up and pressed my lips on his, he deepened the kiss some more and smiled before he rolled me underneath him, kissing my neck softly. A low purr escaped from his throat.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and nuzzled in his neck.

I fell asleep in his arms and woke up the next morning with Sunstreaker keeping me warm and kissing my cheek to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled, kissing his lips sweetly.

I saw the sun was coming up and gave the ocean a beautiful golden glow. "We need to get up before people are gonna suspect a thing!" He said, kissing my lips again before we walked over the beach.

"I left my alt at the base, so... I'll go first," he said. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him again. "See you tonight," I mumbled. Sunstreaker hummed and kissed me again before his holoform disappeared, leaving some golden sparkles behind.

As I reached the base I saw Sideswipe skating around before he noticed me. "Where have you been?" He asked with a frown. Some bots looked at me "I wanted to have a walk, that's all," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Sideswipe frowned "but... that's making any sense!" He said. "Why not! I was out, I didn't nothing wrong!" I snorted, crossing my arms.

"But I was awake early and you were gone!" Siders objected.

"I couldn't sleep anymore, is I decided to go on a walk along the beach!" I snorted.

"I saw her leave," Sunstreaker said simply. Sideswipe frowned "and who cares anyway! If the fleshbag wants to go on a little trip, then I don't give a shit about it!" He growled. I didn't take it personally and was actually happy he helped me out.

"You don't give a shot about her in general!" Sideswipe snapped. Sunstreaker didn't reply on that "I'm gonna take a shower," I sulked before I sprinted away...