25. Angry

I sighed softly while I was stalking over the beach to clear my mind. I didn't know what to do with Sunstreaker, maybe I should tell sideswipe about Sunstreaker.

I sat down and looked over the water. Lost in my own thoughts but jolted a little as someone got behind me and kissed me in my neck. I shivered a little as Sunstreaker nipped on my skin.

"Sunny,"

He hummed and tightened me moving to my ear. "Sunstreaker," I whined. His hands rubbed my stomach and moved to my jaw. "What are you doing out here without me?" He murmured, before sucking on my skin again.

I groaned and laid my head back, begging for more. He hummed and kept sucking, making me moan slightly. His hand moved to my private area, rotating on it. Softly, I started to grind against his hand.

"Hmm... you taste delicious," he whispered, sucking some harder. I could feel his tongue teasing the skin my neck. "Sunny!" I groaned, arching my back.

I tried to turn around, but he kept holding me. "Sunny! Sunny!" I whined, moaning slightly. He chuckled and stopped, making me groan and turned around, my lips crashed on his and I softly but his bottom lip. He groaned and denied access. I wasn't planning on giving up that easy and squeezed his thigh and ass without any success, I could only feel him smirk.

I huffed and grabbed his member in his pants, making him yelp and jolt. I pushed my tongue in his mouth while I kept rubbing him. He was shivering and wiggling and a moan escaped from his lips. I pulled back, satisfied with the reaction I got from my boyfriend.

He stared at me "you play dirty as well!" I huffed. He rolled his eyes. I hummed and kissed him again, pushing him down. "Love you!" I said as I pulled back. He nuzzled his nose with mine "love you too!"

The next day, I felt good now I had my cuddle moment with sunny the night before. I could still feel his soft and perfect lips on my skin...

I was in a very good mood, and helped Sideswipe a little with some small things. "Sweetspark! Prime asked for me! Can you handle this?" He asked, pointing at what he was doing. "Of course! No worries! I'll finish it!" I replied. The mech kissed my cheek before he sprinted away.

I turned around when I heard someone behind me, and stared in two icy blue eyes. I smiled widely "hi Sunstreaker!" I chirped. He gave me a smile back, but I saw it was fake, something about this attitude gave me the chills.

"What are you doing here?"

The mech didn't reply but only shut the door, I now saw the huge knife he was holding. "Sunstreaker... what's going on?" I asked, stepping back. "Sweetspark... you know I care about you," he began, making me gulp and step back.

"But I don't allow anyone to know about what we are doing!" He finished. I gulped and stepped back some more as he slowly approached me. "I told no one... Sunstreaker! I swear," I whispered, before so hit the wall.

Sunstreaker laid his hand on my cheek "I know Sweetspark! I know you're loyal to me," he said, making me shiver. "But my brother has suspicious, and I have to mislead him, do you understand!? You care about me right? You would do anything for me... am I right?" He asked. I have a short nod and felt my eyes fill with tears, scared of what was going to happen. 

"Don't cry darling... don't cry..." he whispered, brushing a tear off my face with his thumb before he kissed my lips softly. "It's nothing personal... really it isn't," he said, letting go of my cheek. "Sunstreaker Please... I love you," I whispered, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Love you too..."

And with that, he started to punch me, I ended up on the floor and he straddled me, cutting and bitting me. I cried and pleaded him to stop, but there was nothing left from the mech I saw last night. It was like he was in a daze, and that frightened me, his eyes were were white and he wasn't the mech I experienced every night.

He grabbed his knife again, making me cry and back off. "Sunstreaker! Stop!" I sobbed as he raised his knife, my eyes begged him too stop me, but he didn't. He grabbed his knife and placed it on my arm, making a deep cut. I cried out in pain, and backed off when he was done, sobbing softly.

"I break up with you, Sunstreaker!" I sobbed, he stared at me before he approached me and knelt down in front of me, grabbing my jaw. His eyes a blood red and the deadly glare made me flinch in fear.

"No! You will not! You're my femme and I don't want other mechs to have you! You're mine! Only mine!" Snarled, slapping my cheek once again. He pulled harshly at my hair before he grabbed me and dragged me with him, I grabbed his wrist as he was holding me tightly. "Sunstreaker! Stop!" I whined.

He pushed me inside my room, pushing me towards the bathroom. I saw the bathtub was filled with water. "Sunstreaker! What are you gonna do!" I sobbed. He answered me by pushed me in the bathtub and jumped upon me, straddling me. I was barely able to keep my head above the surface.

He grabbed my head and pushed it down, I panicking and struggled, fighting against his tight grip. When I was running out of air he let go of my head. I gasped for air "Sunstreaker! Stop! Please just stop!" I cried. He grabbed my hair and glared at me "tell me who you belong to!" He hissed, glaring at me with still red eyes.

"You! I belong to you!" I sobbed. "Good!" He snapped, pushing me down again. A wave of water entered my mouth and I needed air, but he didn't gave it to me. The feeling of someone pushing you underneath the surface, was the most frightened thing I have ever experienced.

As he pushed me up, I grabbed his shirt, trying to keep my head above the surface, but he was still sitting upon me. "Please! Sunny!" I sobbed. He stared at me with no emotion left in his eyes. "Please! I'm begging you!" I sobbed. He smirked and pushed me down again, I was forced to let go of his shirt and I tried to free, but it was so small and he was so heavy the way he sat upon me.

As he let go of me again, he got up and dragged me out of the bathtub, I ended up on the floor, my body shivering fiercely and I had to throw over. The mech kicked my ribs, "I think no one will believe now I have you as my femme!" He snarled, glaring at me before me smashed me against the bathtub and everything went black...