Excerpt

Hi guys! So. This is it x) The sequel to Love, Annie (if the title of the story isn't obvious enough). Anyways, no, this isn't the actual chapter one. This is just a small excerpt to get you all pumped up for the first chapter (which will be posted like...varyingly between next week and the week after that...I hope.) Alright, that's it for now. Enjoy, loves, ;)

Dear Annie,

Excerpt of 'Dear Annie,'

Dear Annie,

I realize it’s been weeks since we’ve spoken. You’ve got to understand how sorry I am for it. Simply for that, I begged for Simon to allow you to fly over to the States. He’s even agreed! Enclosed with this is a ticket for Tuesday, September the 18th. I’ll be waiting at the airport for you.

And here’s the best part-I don’t even have to come in disguise! Of course, Paul and a few more security’ll be there (and unfortunately, the rest of the lads are on my back about insisting to come along as well). Maybe we can find you a new phone that works international?

Although, I still don’t understand how you managed to get your old one flushed down a toilet…(and that’s not something I think I want to understand).

There’s so much more I really want to tell you but I’d rather do it in person.

I love you, Annie.

Niall

Oh, and Lou told me to add that it's very boring here without you. (Which is a rather shock. Louis is never bored). Okay. I think that's it. Love you.

No, hang on. Liam wants to remind you to pack much less this time (do you remember two years ago, when we did the surprise birthday party for you and Natasha? That's what he's referring to.) I think they're all done now.

Hold on, I almost forgot-Harry says to bring some fun pranking things so you, him, and Louis can have fun pranking people. Okay, I promise, I'm done now. I love you, okay?

Wait, wait, Zayn said...oh, hell. I'm making all this up (except the Louis part). I really just miss you tons. It makes me depressed as hell when I'm not around you for even five minutes. I want you here with me now. No, wait, I need you here with me now. I couldn't wait for the eighteenth. I can't. I really, really, REALLY miss you.

Love you lots.

(Now I'm done. Promise).