(-,(-,-)04(-,-),-)

I enjoyed the rest of the fansign.

I was in the car we rented with my parents, they were gonna drop me off at the hotel so they could go somewhere. We drove past a car wich seemed to have some members of Stray Kids in it. I waved, but knew they didn't notice me so I went to look at the pictures I took.

~Felix P.O.V~
('In this means it's Korean')

I looked through the window of the car and saw someone that looked like Ash looking on her phone. I waved slightly. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. 'What were you looking at?' I turned to look at Changbin hyung. 'I thought I saw Ash.' Changbin nods and went back on his phone. I looked outside the window again but the car where Ash could be in was already gone. Luckily she didn't know we were all going to her hotelroom today.

~Flashback Ash P.O.V~

It was time to leave the fansign. I had to go outside as last once again, but before I could go outside someone pulled me away. "Hey watch it!" I turned around about to slap the person until I saw it was Felix.

I looked at him in confusion. "I wanted to ask you something.." I nod still confused. "This may sound creepy but I wanted to ask at what hotel your staying. I thought it might be fun to hang out.." I laugh a bit. "Nah it doesnt sound creepy.." I told him the name of my hotel and the number of my room. He wrote it down and left. I went outside.

~End of da flasback, Felix P.O.V~

We were at the hotel and went inside. We said that we wanted the roomkey, the woman that helped us asked why. Chan said it was because one of the people staying in the room was his sister. I saw that the woman gave Chan the roomkey. We all ran to her room.

We went inside and saw no one was there. 'Yes she's not here!' We all turned to look at Jeongin. We then hid in one of the bedrooms that looked like it was her bedroom, as we knew she wouldn't come in here. We waited for a long time as we then heard the door open.

~Ash P.O.V~

I said goodbye to my parents and walked in the hotel I quickly went to my room, checked in and layed on the couch. I looked outside the window, as I layed on my stomach. I then grabbed my album and looked at what they all wrote.

Woojin wrote: Hi hello Ash! Thank you for presents! I read you letter at home!
Seungmin wrote: Hi Ace! Thank you for the letter and the ears! I'll read your letter when I have the time!
Jeongin wrote: Thanks Ace for coming! <3
Bang Chan wrote: I hope you'll come next time! Eat Well! <3
"I will Channie.. " I mumble.
Minho wrote: I'm hungry, have fun!
I giggled.
Han wrote: Idk know what to write but you seem fun! Saranghae~
I awed out loud.
Hyunjin wrote: You are very pretty! Take care of yourself! <3
Changbin wrote: I love dark.. Bye.
I laughed.
Felix wrote: xxxxxxxx (His number) send me the pictures! <3

"Omg!" I screamed. Luckily no one heard me.. I thought.. I wanted to grab my phone and send the pictures to him. When i was about to get up, i was stopped by someone who jumped on me.

(A/N note)
Hi guysss... Ha for the one that thought I was going on 😈
Do you like it this far?
I tried making it good.. But I'm bad at it.. I suck at it but idc 🤪.. Love ya'll. I feel lonely TwT... Gimme some love ppl...

-edited.

~'•°*+-.A.-+*°•'~