(-,(-,-)06(-,-),-)

I was thinking about what Just happend. They were all gone now.. I should've said no.. Why did I even say yes? Are my parents okay with it? Should I tell Felix I'm going home? Should I tell Felix that I'm thankfull for it? Should I just go home? Those were the thoughts that circled in my head. I didn't know what to do anymore.

I sended Felix the pictures, and said "Hi it's Ash.." Felix reacted back after 2 hours.

xxxxxxxxx:
Thanks!

xxxxxxxxx:
Np Felix!

I set his name as Felixxx♥️

Felixxx♥️:
When are you coming over?

xxxxxxxxx:
About that...

~Felix P.O.V~

I became nervous cause it seemed she was going to tell something sad. Is she going to tell me she's not coming? Is she going home? Is she coming and just make me anxious about it? Does she have a problem about staying? All those questions flew in my head. I set her name in as Ashie then I saw she was typing. I felt myself becoming afraid of what she was going to say.

Ashie is typing...

~Ash P.O.V~

[I dont know if I'm still coming.. I hope you know I don't hate you but.. I Just don't think I need to stay with you guys... It's a really sweet offer.. But I think I'll go home..] -->SEND

I looked at the send button and read my message 20 times over and over. I didn't want him to be sad. But I wanted to go home, to my friends. I was home sick, I have that easily. So if I'd live with them I would die because I'll miss my home. I felt my finger shaking, I wanted to tell him but I also felt bad. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and clicked send.

Ashie:
I dont know if I'm still coming.. I hope you know I don't hate you but.. I Just don't think I need to stay with you guys... It's a really sweet offer.. But I think I'll go home..
Read.

I waited for him to send something back, I waited five minutes but still no reaction, I put my phone away and ran to my hotel bedroom, I jumped on my bed and I was now hiding my face in my pillow. I felt like I did something stupid. Then my phone buzzed.

Felixxx♥️:
I'm sorry I didn't respond.. But why are you going home? Is it bc I'm pushing you to live with us? Is it bc I'm annoying? Is it bc I'm like a real child?

I felt so mean..

Ashie:
No it's not bc of you!
It's bc I'm just a ugly ass person who suffers from the disease: home sick..

Felixxx♥️:
Oh... Well.. I'll tell the others..

Asie:
Thx Lixie..

Felixxx is calling you.

I sat up in my bed and looked at the phone ringing, my whole body started shaking again, and my shaking finger accepted the call..

"

H-Hello?"

"Hi.. I just wanted to ask why Felix just ran away.."

I stopped shaking as I heard Felix ran away.. I felt like a really bad person. But my second thought was asking myself who this was.

"Who are you?"
"Your worst nightmare!"
I heard laughing in the background... "No but serious.. I'm Chan."
"Ah.. I'm sorry about making Felix sad.. I-I just want to go home.. Cause I'm really home sick.."
"Are you coming back?"
I sighed.
"No.. I'm not.."

(A/N note)
Hi guys.. I'm trying to make this book good.. But like I really suck at writing.. So have some garbage!
*Gives this story*
Oh and have some more!
*Gives myself who looks likes they came straight out some shit*
Bruh.. Never heard me and straight in the same sentance *cough*
Well.. I'm starting to talk shit, like myself loll
Okay I'll stop.. Ly all <3

-edited.

~'•°*+-.A.-+*°•'~