(-,(-,-)12(-,-),-)

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

~Ash P.O.V~

I groan and smack my alarm clock. I lazily rolled out of my bed. "Ugh.. School.. Why does vacation have to be short..." I got out my bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I went to the bathroom and got myself ready. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, then changed into my school uniform. I went downstairs and grabbed my breakfest. I checked my messages wich I always did when I woke up. 

3 unread messages..

Hoe😍😏:
Ayo kid
I'm going to pick you up
Make sure your done slut

Slut🤤:
Jeez okay then
Read

Much aggression.. I thought as I searched for a good outfit. I grabbed the first shirt I saw and then grabbed matching pants and shoes. I stood still with the outfit on and I knew something was missing. I grabbed it and now my outfit was complete.

I took my time walking down the stairs and to the kitchen

I took my time walking down the stairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed myself some breakfast and settled down on the couch. While I was eating my breakfast I was also packing my bag. Someone knocked on the door, probably Chiara. I grabbed my bag and left the rest of my breakfast on the table. I opened the door and Chiara launched her self to me giving me a big hug.

"You have to tell me everything. EVERYTHING!! Cause you forgot it last time" She said as we stepped in the car, I chuckled and nod. "I will!" I told everything that happend in the fansign, I didn't tell what happend after. I also told the things they wrote in my album, I didn't forget any detail of my story. When I finished telling we were already standing infront of our first class. Music! Yes! I greeted the other Stays and they asked how the fansign was. So I told it again but not specific like when I talked to Chiara.

"Conclusion it was so much fun and really cute!" I settled myself infront a keyboard. Most of my classmates were sitting behind me on tables or chairs as they already knew I was gonna play Stray Kids. I started to play Miroh on it and some of the Stays tried to sing and rap it. I tried as well but it was hard since I also had to play the keyboard. I pressed the last key as our teacher came in. I slowly made my way to the back of the class and settled myself down at the back next to Chiara.

"Are you learning Side Effects or TmT?" Chiara quietly asked me as the teacher was busy writing something on the board and placing stuff on her desk. "I'm going to learn everything.. The lyrics.. Dance.. Piano.." I whispered back as I made some drawings in my notebook. "But there aren't any dance practices or piano or anything.." I shook my head. "That's why I said that I'm going to learn it.."  The teacher turned around and looked at Chiara and me who were looking at her like we were innocent. "We're going to start a new project class!" She clapped her hands together to make the sleepy kids awake.

"Yes.." I silently cheered. "Your all going to write a song! You can choose if your doing it alone or together." I glanced at Chiara from the corner of my eye and saw she was cheering and looking at me. I know she wants to work with me but I want to work alone.. I look back at the teacher. "Choose who you want to work with if you are!" I look at Chiara. "So! I already have a perfect idea-" I stopped her before she went along. "I want to take this one for myself.. This is a great opportunity for me.."

"Oh yeah.. I forgot you want to be an idol and this could be something big.." Chiara frowned and looked away. I just nodded and walked to the teacher to tell her I was working alone. "I expect big things from you miss Smith." I nod as the teacher gave me a piece of paper. "I expect big things from myself too." I said as I turned around back to my seat. I sat down and grabbed myself a pen. I hit it against my lip thinking of some theme.

I grabbed my phone to ask an expert.
I click on the name of the person and started to type my message.

Ashie:
Hi Felix!
I need help
Can I please talk to Chan?

He responded 5 minutes later, like he had nothing to do.

Felixxx♥️:
Oh..
Ye sh0re

Ashie:
Thanks Felix

Felixxx♥️:
Hi Chan here!

Ashie:
Hi Chan!
So I have a question
How do you write songs?
Like what do you start with?
Seen

Damn.. Felix was way faster. I patiently waited and started to try some beats. I grabbed my phone again as it buzzed, let's hope Chan reacted back. What could he possibly be busy with?

Felixxx♥️:
xxxxxxx
Here's my number
Felix wants his phone back so yeah

Ashie:
Oh okay then

I wanted to add the number to my contacts, as the teacher then walks up to me. "What are you doing?" I started to panic slightly, as I didn't know exactly what to answer. "Uh.. I'm.. Searching up some beats for inspiration for my song." I just let my mind speak and I spoke the first lie that came up. "Did you find some inspiration already?" I just nodded. Ohmaigawd.. Why the hell did I nod? I went to YouTube and clicked on Side Effects. My teacher listened. "This beat is really cool.. Good inspiration!" My teacher went away as I sighed out of relief. I went back to my contacts and added Chan's number. I thought of a cute or funny name, and then typed it. I smiled brightly at the name I made.

Are you sure you want to change this contact to 'bRoCcOlLi ChAn🥦'?

[Yes]       [No]

[Yes]       [No]

(A/N note)

Wow I took so long to write a shitty ass confusing chapter😁😁

Please forgive me

Also Clé 2: Yellow Wood

I mean like
WOW
I love it
I was only a bit sad that they only made 3 songs and added the 4 Mixtape's

But hey-
Still love it UwU

Stream Yellow Wood you cowards!

Also I can almost play MIROH on the piano, and I also have to write my own song with 3 of my friends..
So that's where the idea came from
😂😂😂

It's so hard to find beats for it

-edited