(-.(-.-)23(-.-).-)

~3rd person POV~

Ash and Chan entered the dorm together being greeted by the other 6 male's that were still getting all kinda of games. A lot of them were card games or board games. They also got many games which were actually for little kids. Like crocodile dentist. She looked around, seeing hyujin's dramatic ass already yelling about jenga. It made her think of the vlive they did where they played games. She sat down at one of the many free spots since a lot of the boys weren't even sitting anymore but just standing and pointing and yelling as Changbin tried to get a block from the jenga tower.

Ash just watched them with a smile of how chaotic they actually were, which made her laugh as well. Thinking to herself of how cute it was to see them have fun. Changbin made the tower fall over and almost everyone yelled at him besides Chan and Felix. Felix was just patting his head and telling him that he didnt loose. Even tho he obviously did. Ash looked around on the ground and decided to pick up the jenga pieces with Chan who had already started while the others were still being overly dramatic.

"In the beginning when I stanned you guys, I thought you all faked being chaotic. I changed my mind a week later, and now I definitely think I was dumb for thinking that" Ash spoke to Chan, which hummed to what she had said. "Well, try living with them" He chuckled a little as he grabbed the last piece that was laying on the floor. Ash fixed the tower. "I couldnt imagine how that would be" She chuckled softly and glanced up at the male's, making eye contact with felix who was looking at her while changbin was fake crying on his shoulder. She flashed a little smile.

Chan grabbed ash her hand and pulled her with him to the kitchen. "Were gonna get snacks" He spoke loudly before dissappearing into the kitchen. "Woah woah calm down there you didn'thave to pull me liek that" Chan shushed Ash. "Ssh ssh quiet" He hummed before starting to whisper. "I heard you and Felix went on a date the other day?" He smirked a little and glanced at the males who werent paying attention to them at all. "A date?.. I wouldnt.. No- That wasnt really a date we just bought food together" Ash replied as she shook her head a little. Chan got some chips out of the cabinets and hummed. "Mhmmmm... Okay then, sounds like a date to me but anyways was it fun?" He turned to her and raised an eyebrow. "Well... I dont know, it got a little awkward at one point but.. I guess it was alright" She shrugged and grabbed the chips.

Chan got out a bowl for the chips to go in and took the bag from Ash again to put them in a bowl. "Well Felix said he had so much fun until you noticed he was looking at you, he got taken back from that and that made it awkward. He did mean well tho, I promise you he isnt a creep" Chan spoke as he grabbed the bowl. Ash just shrugged "I guess" she walked back to the others, staying silent as she sat down on the couch. Minho yelled that they should play 30 seconds. Jisung got up and pointed at Ash. "We're uneven!!" He turned to Minho as he continued to point. Minho rolled his eyes and slightly pushed him.

Ash just sat there, not understanding since they were speaking Korean and she wasn't exactly... Good at it. She got up and slammed her hands on the table. "What are you guys saying about me?!!" She frowned and both the guys went silent. "Ah, Minho wants to play 30 seconds but we're uneven" Jisung shrugged a little and sat back down. "I mean I'm totally a disadvantage because i dont speak Korean so we can still play" Ash sat back down and Seungmin agreed with what she had said. They divided themselves into teams.

Minho, Chan, Felix, Changbin and Ash against Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin.

It was sort of equal.

(A/N note)
Lol sorry y'all 👎👎
1 for the short chapter
2 for the way i havent updated for almost a year

Btw thanks for almost 20k reads like wtf??????👍👍
please comment as much as you want or leave tips, i like reading comments

-unedited.