(-.(-.-)18(-.-).-)

~3rd person POV (Ash)~

Ash woke up by the sun shining brightly in her hotel room. She looked at the time, it was 9am. she slept for 12 hours and the nap in the plane. Damn how did I do that.. She thought by herself as she got out of bed to make herself ready to have breakfast at the jyp building. it was probably gonna be a standard thing for the rest of the weeks she'll be staying in Korea. She started her morning routine by showering first, after a short shower she dried herself and moved to her suitcase where she had her clothes. She looked through it thinking about what she would out on first, since her and felix decided to talk a little on the first day to catch up.

Now that she was thinking of him anyway, she decided to message him that she would be there in an hour. he surprisingly replied fastly with a thumbs up emoji. she picked her clothes and pulled them on, she looked in the mirror to see if they looked nice.

She hummed and grabbed a bag where her make-up was in. she sat her self down infront of the mirror and decided to go with just a little bit of make-up. after she finished she grabbed her wallet and phone. She put them in her purse and pulled on her shoes and left the hotelroom. since the weather was nice today she didn't need her jacket, she walked outside and took a deep breath. she always loved it when the weather was warm. but now she had to hurry since she was already on the late side, but luckily it wasn't that far to walk.

when she got there, she saw felix buying a drink. She bit her lip being slightly nervous but walked inside anyway, straightly heading to stand in line to buy something to eat and drink. It didn't take that long until she got her food and something to drink, she walked around to find felix. He was probably hiding somewhere since it would be weird if they were seen together. her phone vibrated indicating that she got a message.

Felixxx💕

Felixxx💕
I'm sitting around the corner in a private room

Ashie
ohhh
explains why I couldn't find you
I'm coming hold on
read

Ash went around the corner and saw felix standing in the doorway of one private room, waving a little. he then went inside with Ash following, he closed and locked the door behind her and sat down. "I don't want anyone to see me with a fan, if you get it" he chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "oh no, I totally get it" Ash smiled a little and took a sip of her dink.

They spend over 2 hours already with catching up. Ash spoke about Chiara and her boyfriend and the new guy at school. she's been talking to, and all the teasing and inside jokes they've made. Felix on his turn spoke about embarrassing things in the dorm that would be funny for Ash, and concerts and fansigns. At this point Ash was listening to felix, who was talking about a time where one of their fans fainted in a fansign. Ash chuckled about when felix said that chan was freaking out since it happened when the fan came to him. And how everyone was teasing chan after they got back to the dorms.

Ash her laughter died when someone knocked on their door, felix his eyes widened slightly as he looked at Ash. "Open it, I'll stand behind the door" She spoke as she stood next to the door. Felix nodded and opened the door, revealing Chan standing there. "oh hey chan" Felix spoke softly. chan didn't hesitate to get in, wich cause both felix and Ash to panic. Chan chuckled when he noticed Ash standing behind the door. "we were just talking about you" Ash started with a smile. Felix closed and locked the door again, as chan gave Ash a quick hug. "What were you guys talking about?" he looked at the others, Ash eyed felix before speaking. "that you were panicking when a fan fainted" she giggled and sat back down. Chan turning to her again. "Ah.... yeaa... I don't recall that time" he looked away with a sigh. Felix chuckled and sat down as well. "why did you even come here?" Felix spoke to chan. "I was searching you, it's time to practice, break time is over"

Felix glanced at Ash before getting up. "Yeah I'll come in a sec" chan hummed and left the room, Ash got up as well and smiled a little. They gave each other a small hug. "I'll see if you can come to our practice tomorrow, or our dorm" He smiled and opened the door, Ash left first and walked back in the cafe. felix went back to practice.

Ash went back to her hotel after a few hours of being on her phone in the cafe. she was gonna go shopping probably the next day instead. but now she was really craving ice cream, but she hasn't found any supermarket on the way back to the hotel. so she was now searching up some on her phone while laying on her bed.

when she finally found a supermarket she immediately got out of the hotel and made her way towards the supermarket. she went to buy strawberry ice cream, strawberries and whipped cream. her plan was to make a sundae since she was just craving a good bit of ice cream.

it didn't take her too long to make her ice cream when she was back in her hotel room. she spend the rest of her time with eating ice cream and watching a Korean movie, that she couldn't understand. But lucky for her there were subtitles, since they spoke English at the hotel, seemed logical right.

(A/N note)

this was a bit of a filler chapter
all chapters seem like fillers

lol stupid book
I'm sorry

also do y'all mind if I rush through the book since it's probably boring

I don't know what to do with this book, or how to make it good but I'll try

also I wouldn't mind if y'all read my other books haha lol<3

-edited