(-,(-,-)14(-,-),-)

~Ash P.O.V~

I woke up because of my alarm again, I quickly shut it off and grab my phone. I sended Chan the lyrics yesterday but he hasn't read it yet.

I went to change into my school uniform and walked downstairs. I got scared by my phone bleeping. "Aah!" I almost stumbled down the stairs but I was able to catch myself before I fell. I finally came downstairs while almost tripping. I quickly checked who messaged me as I was half making my breakfast.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

bRoCcOlLi ChAn🥦:
Wow!
How did you manage to write this much and this good?

BabyGirlMustProtecc🥺:
Idk 😂😂

bRoCcOlLi ChAn🥦:
You did so well!
I'm proud 😂
Read

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I put my phone away and ate my food. I called Chiara since she hasn't message me yet, and I was too lazy to message her.

"Annyeong! I'm a teenager who can fly everywhere!" I said as Chiara picked up the phone. I heard her giggle.

"Hola, aloha, bonjour, annyeong, hi hello! How are you?" Chiara holded her laugh as she already knew what I was gonna answer.

"Hungry and you?" "I'm fine too!" She laughed and with that we both laughed, when our laughs died off I spoke again.

"So anyway... I wanted to ask you if you were gonna pick me up?" She went silent. "Oh shit.. I forgot you.." She mumbled. "I'm coming now!" And with that she hung up. I shook my head, and quickly packed my bag since I knew she was gonna be here soon.

Then I heard soft but quick knocks on the door, I rushed to the door while grabbing my house keys. "MOM! DAD! GET UP!!" I yelled before leaving the house. Always... Every morning.. I quickly stepped in the passenger seat next to Chiara. She started the car and drove off. She suddenly stopped the car. "Ack!" "Sorry it was red!" She apologized. The light then went green.

"RED LIGHT! GREEN LIGHT! SWAGGG!!" I screamed while almost laughing. We then both laughed a bit. "Come on... Quickkkkk" I mumbled. "We're not gonna be late! Calm down!!" She said rolling her eyes. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and 5 minutes for class starts, and we were almost there. "We won't make it! 5 minutes left!"

Okay so maybe... Maybe... M a y b e.. I overreacted.. We were on time, our teacher was late again heheh..

It was 5 minutes after class normally starts and our teacher wasn't here yet. So the class all yelled at each other and talked to each other, and played music. While I was making Felix on the whiteboard of the classroom.

It looked pretty good if I'd say it myself.