#4

@queenleshawna

4, 56K ❤ 456 💬

4, 56K ❤ 456 💬

Courtney's and Heather's report card 😂 I think you can do better this year, girls! 🙄

Comments

@Jo1 Oh my God...

@Lightning Lightning is the best 💪

@Jo1 Go fuck yourself, you stupid.

@bridgeG I can't breath 😂 Thank you, sweetie! 💜

@gwen_die I'm dead 😂

@noah2 That's very funny.

@trentmusic Thank you for making me laugh while doing my homework, Leshawna 😂

@queenleshawna You're welcome, guys! I just wanted to show our beloved Queens what they'll ever be 😂 I don't want to see Mrs Heather near Ale-hunk-dro anymore.

@lindsay Yeah, he's so perfect and she's so... so...

@tyler So what, babe? 😒

@lindsay Who are you?

@noah2 No comment.

@zoey6 That's not funny, not at all. Heath and Court are amazing when we get to know them. As far as I am concerned, you're the only bitch here.

@cameronb Yes, Zoey!

@Heather_RQ Who the hell do you think you are?! Instead of making fun of people who are way better than you and all your stupid friends, you should go on a diet. Owen's starting to get jealous.

@owenn Yeah, totally! Wait... what?

@Court_CIT Oh, get over yourselves, you bitches. @queenleshawna @gwen_die @bridgeG @lindsay And I advise you to start sleeping with one eye open.

@gwen_die Get over myself? You're the one who thinks that Duncan is wrapped around your finger, and won't leave him alone.

@Court_CIT Calm down, Court... You don't want to murder people...

@Heather_CIT It's not Court's fault if Mr Punkie is crazy about her... 😏 Sorry, darling 💕 But he's the one who doesn't want to leave her alone.

@gwen_die Dun' has only eyes for me!

@Court_CIT Love you, Heath :')❤ Yeah, right, Gothy 🙄

@queenleshawna I advise you to not try and steal Alejandro, Heather!

@Heather_RQ Steal him? Didn't know Ale-jerk-dro was taken.

@Court_CIT It's not her fault if Don Juan has only gorgeous green eyes for her 😘

@queenleshawna As if Duncan and Al would ever look at you two...

@gwen_die He's MY best friend 🙄

@Court_CIT Yeah, best FRIEND.

@Heather_RQ Hasn't he friendzoned you for the... 6th time, right? And I don't care about that little piece of shit which is named Alejandro.

@Court_CIT Have a nice day girls 💕

@sierra_kins My Aleheather and Duncney fans will have a few surprises coming... 😏

@Heather_RQ What are you going to do AGAIN, Sierra?

@sierra_kins Nothing 💕

@Court_CIT Go shopping? @Heather_RQ

@Heather_RQ Definitely! 💜 I'm sooo bored. Pfff... a report card. Soooo exciting and funny.

@Alejandro_B liked your comment.