#83

@sierra_kins

6, 89K ❤  543 💬

6, 89K ❤  543 💬

Hey there, my super sweeties-kins! What's up?

D-29 for Prom night, guys!! Yes! 🎉🎉🎉

So, make sure to vote for the homecoming King and Queen! And we don't want to end up having Bridgette and Geoff making out on the floor like last year, so, ugh, come on!

Also, make sure to check my blog for more news, and sTudY bEcauSe exAMs, blah blah blah. You know it, buddies!

The well known Alejandro Burromuerto is now dating our Ice Queen, Heather! What a scoop! Is he going to be faithful this TimE? We'll see!

Duncan and Courtney broke up! Will he go for his best friend? Is our President gonna go for 'hot mannequin boy' also known as Justin now? We will find out soon!

CODIERRA FOREVER, THOUGH 🎊🧨🎊

We still need a DJ and someone who can help with the food, so if you're interested and actually talented, make sure to tell the "Prom council", aka Courtney, Bridgette, Geoff, Noah and me this week!

@Court_CIT: CourtneyW@hotmail.com

@bridgeG: VeganBridge@hotmail.com

@geoffsurf: geoffdude3@hotmail.com

@noah: nah123@hotmail.com

Me: sierraofficial@hotmail.com

Comments

@noah Okay. Why am I a part of that again?

@Court_CIT The other option was Alejandro and Bridgette and Geoff hate him. So, I picked you. You're rather smart and you don't get easily distracted by dumb things like most teens, I thought you'd be good at helping me with the decorations and the paperwork online, you know. It's not like I'm leaving you other choices anyways, so you just must cooperate.

@noah Makes sense, I guess. Okay 🤷🏽‍♂️ My life wasn't interesting enough, so might as well help a bunch of crazy people organize a dumb teen party.

@Court_CIT That's the spirit, ugh 🤦🏽‍♀️

@sierra_kins What she said, you doofus! I'm keeping an eye on you, by the way! Jerk!

@noah Okay, Sierra ✌🏽

@Court_CIT Ugh! Sierra! What the heck?! My private life is none of the other students' business!! Delete this post, NOW! Oh Lord, help me follow the rules and not commit a murder...

@sierra_kins Sorry, babes. But it's my duty and I'm pretty sure everyone has noticed you don't kiss Duncan's nose before every class by now. That's all now, and duh, it's everyone's business! You're popular and we stan DRAMA!