#9

@codyyy

445 ❤ 89 💬

445 ❤ 89 💬

Wanna be with you forever 💜 As long as you don't eat all the chocolate, of course 😂🌌

Comments

@sierra_kins Hate you and your stupid chocolate, my love 🖕💜

@codyyy Love you and your scary moods, sweetheart ✌💜

@dawnn Aww, that's so cute 💜 And don't be mad at him Sierra, his aura says that he loves you as much as he loves chocolate.

@sierra_kins Oh, thanks Dawn, I...

@sierra_kins Wait a second...

@sierra_kins AS MUCH AS HE LOVES CHOCOLATE? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

@sierra_kins Cody-kins, you're a dead man.

@dawnn Uh... I'm sorry, I guess?

@codyyy This post was for you and not for my precious chocolate! Stop being mad, sweetie 💜

@scottB Nice one, Dawn 😂👌

@dawnn But I didn't want them to start arguing... Their aura is very negative now...

@scottB So is mine, but you love me 😏

@Court_CIT Nobody cares, dirt boy.

@scottB Why do you always need to bring and start shit when everything's good? No wonder Duncan prefers Gwen, she's way more easy-going and nice than you'll ever be.

@Court_CIT How dare you?! I'm very sociable and cooler than she'll ever be! I was a C.I.T and she's nothing compared to me! And I don't care about this little piece of work's opinion!

@codyyy Uhm... Guys, who wants chocolate?

@sierra_kins Do I need to call Heather to calm her down?

@dawnn Heather's aura is as disturbed as Courteney's right now, so I don't think it'll help...

@noah So interesting.

@scottB You care about him and everyone, except you and probably Heather, sees that!

@Court_CIT I don't!

@Dunc&an Of course, you don't, Princess of my heart 😏❤

@Court_CIT Ugh! You again! What do you want from me?! Can't you just leave me alone like Uglydro did with Heather?!

@Dunc&an So Heather cares? 😏 Good. And no, sorry.

@Dunc&an 😘

@codyyy My phone 😭

@sierra_kins 🍔🍟🍿🌭🍗

@Heather_RQ Why don't you go flirt with that weird, stupid, ugly goth girl of yours?! Or with some stupid blond girl, I'm sure your best friend can help you with that.

@Heather_RQ Stupid assholes.

@sierra_kins Uhm... thanks for the post, I guess, Cody 💜

@codyyy Oh. My. God.

@codyyy You're welcome, Sierra 💜