#65

Sierra loved candies. She loved drinking, cakes and parties too. Oh, and her favorite color was purple. Not because it was also Cody's favorite color, but simply because it looked great. It was an awesome hair color and she liked it. So, screw everyone else's opinion.

But right now, she just wanted to talk to Cody. He was nowhere to be found and she was already losing her temper and her patience. The music was too loud and she was starving. I should've eaten that stupid birthday cake instead of trying to make Cody-kins jealous. Thanks to Owen, there was no food anymore.

It was past midnight.

What if something bad had happened to him? The hotel was so big and her sweet ex was so innocent, so cute, so helpless... Her black eyes widened as she walked faster, not caring about the people around her. Hell, where is Heather? She was supposed to babysit and protect him but she literally disappeared!

"Heya... Si-Sierra, what are you doing, sis?" She facepalmed. Tyler was clearly drunk and so was Geoff, who was practically making out with the floor.

"Love hurts... damn, baby... Woohoo, I love dancing! Where... where i-is my guitar?" the blonde teen muttered. And people call me crazy. Duh, they're all mentally disabled but the freaking blogger is obviously the only insane person in this dumb school!

"Bridgette and Gwen are so annoying sometimes!"

"Duncan is hot and funny!" The jock laughed hysterically.

"I wanna be Mulan 'cause I like Shang so, so much!!"

Tyler made a strange face. "Stocked is so underrated! I love Lo and Emma! Oh, Sierra, do you want to drink with us? Don't be shy, dudette!"

"Nah, I'm good. Bye bye."

The (now) rainbow haired girl walked past them, making her way toward her room. Cody, Cody, Cody. Heather is so gonna pay for leaving me alone tomorrow!! I hope she's with Al, I need to update my Aleheather blog! And my Codierra blog! And my Lyler blog! So great!!

Scowling, she crossed her arms and shook her head before pausing. She squealed, eyes widening, as her heart stopped beating. No, no. No, no, no!!

Her blood was boiling and pain was tearing her whole tanned body apart. Anger. Sadness? Panic. Shock? Ohmigosh...

Noah was kissing him. Noah was kissing Cody. Her Cody. Her Cody-kins. Her future husband. His disgusting hands were cupping her ex's cute face and their eyes were closed. She felt like crying. I'm so gonna kill him now!! Jerk!

But she just stood there, speechless, before running away, choking and crying loudly.

"NO!"

* * *

"Duncan?"

Said boy looked down at his beautiful, mocha girlfriend. They'd been dancing for like hours and it felt like paradise. Just being there, holding her and enjoying themselves.

"What is it, dollface?" He smirked, making Courtney roll her big eyes.

"Tell me about your family," she said softly. He raised an eyebrow. "And stop calling me that, it's stupid and I don't like it."

"Okay, babe. But what's up with the family subject now?" She looked into his shining blue eyes, biting her lips. Shit, I love it when she does that.

"I just want to know more things about you. That's all. I mean, we're dating right?" It almost didn't sound like a rhetorical question. Duncan gently kissed her jawline, earning a little giggle from the President.