#86

@Alejandro_B

7, 76K ❤  0 💬

7, 76K ❤  0 💬

Que calor, amigo.

Comments

@Alejandro_B has turned off commenting.

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @tyler @Alejandro_B

@tyler Hey, Alejandro! What's up, dude?

@Alejandro_B Ah, hi, bromigo. I'm perfectly fine. What about you?

@tyler I'm good, yeah... I've had a great day with Owen and Lindsay. I just wanted to tell ya about something, ya know, hehehe.

@Alejandro_B I'm glad, then ;)

@Alejandro What is it, Tyler? Go ahead, my friend.

@tyler It's kind of messed up, I think, ya know... I don't know how to word it, in fact. It is really, like really weird, Alejandro.

@Alejandro_B I won't judge you, bromigo, don't worry. Go ahead, maybe I can help. But hurry up, Tyler, I need to go help my father in a few minutes.

@tyler Okay, let's go then!

@tyler So, I like girls. Like, really, I swear I do, dude! But I also have two hands and I think, well... you're really hot when you're sweating or glaring at everyone in History class and all. Plus, you've been so cool to me when you first came to Total Drama High and I truly want... uh, want you to hug me and give me your shirt whenever I'm shivering like you do with Heather.

@tyler What I'm desperately and ridiculously trying to say is: heck, Alejandro, I'm attracted to you in a strange way and I wanna have you hold my hand or waist, considering Lindsay usually holds one of them, and I can't help, uh... wanting you to look intensely at me with your lovely green eyes the way you stare at Heather every freaking second, dude. So, hehehe, that's it! Oh, I did it!

@Alejandro_B Uh...

@Alejandro_B Amigo, look, this is very flattering and quite surprising but I truly apologize in advance, considering I was never attracted to men. And more importantly, my heart belongs to Heather and I really do feel nothing when I look at you or another man or woman on this planet. It will never change, lo siento, Tyler.

@Alejandro_B But you still have your lovely girlfriend and you will get over it in a few days or so, don't worry and try to relax, my good friend. Hasta luego, see you tomorrow in History class hopefully ;)

@tyler Oh... hehehe, shoot. Of course, there's Heather and all... It's okay, I'll just go call Lindsay and finish my homework with Harold. Bye, dude...

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @gwen_die @trentmusic

@trentmusic Hey, beautiful, it is NOT your fault for the last time, okay? Relax, Duncan is a grown man and he should be able to handle himself and focus on other things than flirting and drinking when Courtney doesn't pay attention to him and his lies. Plus, Bridge will surely tell you about her personal problems when she'll be ready. Okay? 💚🖤

@gwen_die Ugh... yeah. Maybe, I don't really know, Trent... they're doing better but ugh, I feel so terrible. Thanks for being here and listening to me complaining 24/7 while helping your grandfather write his song, haha 💙🖤

@trentmusic Anything for an awesome friend like you, beautiful 😉

@gwen_die Hum, what can I do to thank you properly? You've done a lot for me lately and I'm pretty sure you got some shitty things on your mind too, considering Prom and all :)

@trentmusic You don't need to thank me, Gwen, really 😂💚🖤

@trentmusic But then again... you know, that song I wrote for you last month? Courtney and Bridgette allowed me to sing it during Prom, so if you don't mind, you could sing it with me?

@gwen_die Really? Great! Definitely, no problem! ✌🏻🖤

@trentmusic Amazing, then! See you later, Gwen, good luck washing your mother's car 😂💚🖤

@gwen_die Sucker 😂🖤💙

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @Heather_RQ @bridgeG

@bridgeG Oh, thanks again for listening to me that night, Heather. I truly appreciate it, it was kind of sweet and well, I'm happy and relieved you didn't tell anyone about it 💛

@Heather_RQ I don't care, good for you. I didn't do it for you, you were just annoying and wouldn't talk to anyone, especially that goth loser, so I didn't really have another choice and I was trapped in your damn arms. Drunk you is so clingy. But hey, if you miss Geoff's hugs and sweetness so much, why don't you make him and Gwenie break up, ugh? You were literally crying your eyes out on your fucking floor, you know. What's up with the "I'm perfectly fine with the Gwen and Geoff thing and am TOTALLY over this dumb blonde surfer boy who loves partying and happens to be dating my weird best friend"? Seriously, grow a pair, honesty doesn't hurt, blondie.

@bridgeG I do miss his jokes and all. I feel like he's the one for me and I'm missing us so bad. I freaking messed up when he was all mine, I just can't get over him. At first, I thought it was just a summer love but our relationship was really genuine, what I wouldn't give to be hugging him right now.

@Heather_RQ This is getting gross. But go on, I guess. Still better than listening to Emma bragging about her grades and Yale. Ugh.

@bridgeG I felt that, uh, thank you? That's really sweet of you, you're not that bad 💞

@bridgeG Maybe I can do something for you as well?

@Heather_RQ You know, making Gwen's life miserable is really fun, I can make her and Geoff break up for you, I guess. One of my many talents. So?

@bridgeG No! I want them to be happy, I'll just have to deal with it!

@Heather_RQ Right, not fun 🙄

@bridgeG How are things with Alejandro? I don't wanna end your happiness or seem to be holding grudges, but you really should keep an eye on him. He's a very good actor and manipulator, you don't deserve to end up heartbroken and humiliated like everyone else. No one deserves that, even if you're as... manipulative as him, you're still a better person and we both know it.

@Heather_RQ I am so not dumb, thank you! My relationship is none of anyone's business, but yeah... Ugh, I don't fully trust him for now, so I'm good. And I think he's being genuine for now. That's all, blondie chick. Bye.

@bridgeG Great, uh wait!

Seen

@bridgeG Hey, Gwen and Leshawna went shopping for Prom and Zoey and Dawn too, thanks to Dakota. So, I wanted to know if Courtney, Sierra and you would mind me joining you next week? Courtney was talking about it with Geoff. It that's fine, you know 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Heather_RQ You wish.

@bridgeG That's a yes, then! Thanks 💛 So, bye, and don't forget to vote for the homecoming royal couple! And be careful ✌🏻

@Heather_RQ Hey! You... brainless vegan!! Ugh!! And don't tell anyone about our conversation!