#90

@scottB

4, 12K ❤  399 💬

4, 12K ❤  399 💬

@dawnn

I've lied, I've stolen, I've hurt a lot of people and I've liked it. Loved it, in fact.
I live to scheme. I enjoy makin' fun of people, it feels nice. Some girls have cried because of me, and their boyfriends probably still want me dead. I can be a manipulative bastard. In fact, I am a manipulative little bastard and that's good. Caring about others and trying to understand them just don't feel right.
I'm not gonna talk about my mother/favorite waitress who hates my dirty face and doesn't even know how to cook, nor does she want to. I have no father, so hey, how the hell am I supposed to know how to be like everyone else? Huh?
Yeah. I've lied, I've stolen, I've made fun of people who didn't deserve it and hurt them deeply. Maybe, I'll do it again, who knows?

But Dawn, you... you're my sunshine. The spark of dirty joy my stupid heart was secretly looking for. You've given me love, you've given me my first hug (how do we even spell this shit?), you've given me your gorgeous soul. You're the most generous and nicest person ever. I'm the most insensitive and selfish guy ever. But it did work... right?

"Uh... yes, I'd love to be your boyfriend, Scott. I love taking care of beautiful, frightened animals. And you're the cutest animal I've ever met." I still remember that, baby.

I'm sorry. I'm just sorry. I'm still lost, still fucking frightened and I know I've also hurt you... but I need you and I want a new chance, as pathetic and weird as it sounds.

Come back to me even though you deserve better. Even though I don't deserve that, okay? I miss you, crazy little star.

Dawn, will you be my prom date and ex ex boyfriend?

(Hope you enjoyed my gift!)

Comments

@B 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

@scottB has blocked you.

@mikeee I still think Dawn deserves better. So, so much better...

@zoey6 Ugh, Mike, that's mean! Very mean. That's the most beautiful thing I've ever read, so even if you're Scott and all... you go, handsome! Awe 😍🥰♥️

@zoey6 @dawnn @dawnn @dawnn

@Jo1 🤣🤣🤣

@Jo1 Ugh, fine...

@Jo1 😳🥺🥺

@Jo1 HEY! YOUR MAN NEEDS YOU, LITTLE GIRL! @dawnn @dawnn

@Jo1 Didn't know you were such a great poet, Farmer.

@BrickOff I can be a great poet too, Jo!

@Jo1 Really?

@BrickOff ...