IM DONE

Hi my name is Malina Arie Jones I am 17 years old if you can't tell by now I am a nerd I get bullied because I don't fit In.

malina POV As I hear my alarm go off I hear my brother in his words GET UP YOUR WORTHLESS he's been like like since our parents died he blames me for there death.
He tells me things like I was a mistake our parents never wanted me and of course I cry I also harm my self to make the pain go away but I'm just causing more pain I get up I get in the shower and I get ready for school
Outfit up top
I put my hair in a messy bun and walk to school my brother doesn't allow me to ride with him he doesn't want to be seen with me I finally reach the school and I seen my worst nightmare.
My brother his best friend and the school biggest slut Brit I have a crush on my brother best friend skate I try to walk really fast inside school so they don't see me but it's to late I try to run but I'm to slow they catch me.
Brit slaps me then skate laughs skate never hits me he just watches and laughs my brother punches me in the stomach then kicks me.
I cry as they walk away I see my brother and skate look back at me with sadness in there eyes but that quickly fades into a smirk.
They always embarrass me in-front of everyone today I got tired of it today they poured milk over my head I'm done I go home and pack I'm going to live with my aunt.
Just cause I'm leaving doesn't mean I won't be back