Hell has a ring to it

Skate POV
Seeing malina shoot someone is pretty sexy but I can't get skate jr excited if you know what I mean.
I have to find a way to show her I'm sorry I have always liked her her brother my best friend hated her so I had to the woman who's standing in front of me is not the one I saw a three years ago this malina has curves in all the right places she's beautiful and she's mine. No matter what she thinks of me right now my princess is upset with me right now but all that will be fixed today just watch.
Malina POV
It's finally time for lunch and all eyes are on me I'm confused I don't know what's going on but I swear to god if someone pours milk on me they are dying today.
As I'm walking I see rose petals leading me to one person him the one I didn't want to face the one I liked and still do the only person who will ever have my heart skate.
  He starts rapping a song he made with jack j and jack g called like that I love the song

He stops he grabs my hand pulled me to him gives me flowers chocolates and pizza and asked me on a date and I said yes.
no matter if I'm a gang leader and I'm cold as ice skate is the only one I want to be with but I'm not forgiving him or my brother just yet they have to work and.
Show they want me to accept there apology but I don't do second chances so if he messes up he won't be alive for a second chance.

Unknown POV
Malina and skate how cute to bad they won't live long enough so see what's next in there chapter malina I'm coming for you and I'll kill everyone you love.