You thought

Malina POV
As skate kisses me it's time to start my plan I kick him in his area I hear him groan "what the fuck Malina"
Shut the hell up I say I know what you did you think I'm dumb I know it was YOU your a fucking rat you told them where I was at. 
(Flashback)
Malina where are you Blake says I tell him that i am on my way to skates house that's when I stopped he told me how skate gave the rival info that I was here let me tell you I'm pissed.
Flashback over
HOW TF COULD YOU I was finally learning how to trust you and you do this shit I should kill yo rat ass right here I black out and all the anger from the past comes back I just keep hitting him.
Skate Pov
I grab her hands she has to hear me out I never meant for this to happen Malina listen I "YOU WHAT" it wasn't me okay they threatened my mother for god sake she's the only I have left you don't fucking get it you have your brother you new family I HAVE NO ONE but her .
Malina POV
The next thing I know is three shots went off.

Unknown POV
Oh Malina Malina babygirl I thought you were smarter than that I told you I was coming.

Ahhhhhh bitches who got shot ooooo I know I haven't been updating but I'm back I'll try to make my updates longer sorry guys but I hope you enjoyed.