Hate me or love me

Malina POV
I'm a gang leader why am I nervous for one date I kill people for leaving I really hate that I'm going soft I can't be soft in front of my men they need to fear and respect me.
Skate told me that he would come around 7:00 o'clock and it's 6:00 time to get ready
I hop in the shower and play some 5SOS
         After I get out the shower the girls help me get ready this is what we came up with

Skate told me that he would come around 7:00 o'clock and it's 6:00 time to get readyI hop in the shower and play some 5SOS          After I get out the shower the girls help me get ready this is what we came up with

By the time we get done it's already 6:50 and skates at the door when I say he looks sexy he has on a leather jacket and ripped jeans every girls fantasy.
You look beautiful malina skate says
And you don't look to bad your self to make him even sexier this man has a motorcycle he whispered you like what you see princess when I tell you.
Jesus need to take the wheel and get me new panties because mine are ruined. I can't show him that I like ego even tho I do I have to be emotionless.
Skate POV
When she came down the steps my jaw dropped she is so gorgeous and she is mine and only mine she's a gang leader so at dinner I guess I'll tell her my secret to I hope she doesn't get mad.
Her expression when she sees my motorcycle I now know she likes motorcycles I might just have to get her one in the future just cause.

Unknown POV
Malina I will get you back for everything you have done I will make you hurt the way I hurt I will break you till there's nothing left

Back to Malina POV
Seeing my brothers face when I came down stairs was mixed with emotions but the I payed close attention to was hurt I think it's time we have a talk maybe I'll forgive him he's mine brother after all I'll always need my big brother.