You cant hide me forever

Malina POV
As I wake up all I think about one thing the one thing that kept me up all night it's time to tell my brother everything.
I get in the shower fix my hair and put on my outfit I know bad ass right.

Let's get this over with I swear just cause ima bad bitch doesn't mean nothing.

Mikah POV
I'm nervous as hell to have this talk with Malina she may be short but she scares the hell out of me.
Back to Lina POV
As he comes to my office I know it's tell to tell him everything I tell him to sit down time to start.
17 years ago
Miranda and Mateo Malina real parents.
Miranda POV
Mateo I can't do it this is our first child our heir I can't give her up I know I have to protect her but I can't why her why now.
(Side note Malina's parents are in the Italian mafia so she already had mafia blood)
Mateo POV
We have to this is the only way but there another thing they are after my little brother to so he has to go to I could never forgive myself if something happened to them.

Back to Malina POV
My parents loved me they gave me up so I can be safe they are still alive I haven't contacted them yet but there's another thing mikah the little brother my dad was talking about was you them weren't our real parents were not brother and sister your my uncle mikah I know you didn't know but I want you to know I forgive you and I love you.

Mikah POV
Omfg I can't I can't believe what I am hearing I was supposed to protect her I abused my own niece I deserve to die I blamed her all these years i blamed her for no reason.

Unknown POV
Malina Malina Malina your parents couldn't hide you forever once I get you back your never leaving you can't hide me forever.