2| Speaking Baby

Vee just turn 8 month. She started to know how to whine but still struggle to say a word. Colby was playing with her in his room.

Her giggles can be heard from upstairs that echoes through the house. His Mom smile while she was doing dishes as she heard her giggles.

"Ahh!" Vee whine as she fall back on his bed from Colby tickling her. Colby laid down beside her. "Say Da Da" Colby said trying to teach her how to speak. She look at him with a cute confused face.

He pick her up and sit her up properly. "DaDa" Colby said looking at his daughter giving her full of his attention. "ADA!" She yelled. "Dada" Colby correct her if people saw his face they would probably laugh at how serious he look.

She try so hard to copy him until "DADA" she yelled. Colby gasp. "Yes dada!" he said excitedly bringing his daughter in his lap so he can hug her. She giggle.

"Dada?" She said poking Colby's chest. "What?" he said sweetly taking look at her daughter. "Dada?" She said again. He nodded. She snuggled up into his chest. "I love you" Colby softly whisper to Vee. Vee mumbled something he doesn't understand but he knows that she said "I love you" back.

He picked up Vee in his arm and walk downstairs where his mom was. He let Vee down as he crept up behind his mom. He grab her shoulder and said "MOM" loudly.

His mom flinch and gasp. "COLE ROBERT BROCK DON'T DO THAT I SWEAR TO GOD ONE DAY YOU'RE GONNA GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" His mom yelled with her hand over her chest. "Hehe" Colby giggle evilly.

"But mom guess what?" He said grinning. "What?" She ask as she turn back to do arrange some grocery on the counter.

Vee clutching to her side. "Hi Vee" His mom said running her fingers through Vee's hair but still focusing to the grocery. Well multitasker mom. "Vee said her first word!" Colby said excitedly.

"What did she said?" His mom ask sweetly at him because of how excited he look. "Vee said it to Nana" Colby said to Vee. "Dada!" She said jumping up and down.

Colby's mom quietly aww'ed. His mom crouch down to Vee's height. "Good job Vee" His mom said high five Vee. From the day she was born Colby's mom treat Vee like a princess.

She was never tired of her. His dad wasn't really happy when the news came but after Vee comes into their life they were happy.