19| Moving Process

After getting Vee done for the day. He go and get ready himself by leaving Vee playing in her crib. Well, this is the thing. Vee just learn how  to climb out of her crib and it make Colby frustrate.

Everytime after a nice shower Colby would found himself alone in his room. "Vee where did you go?" Colby called out as he slid on a shirt onto his body. Colby can hear her giggles from the living room.

In the living room there is a LOT of boxes needed to be sent to the mansion. So, she could easily hide behind them. "Vee?" Colby called out again with a teasing tone. Colby can see her space bun from behind the boxes.

"Vee?" Colby called again. Vee keep giggling because she can't contain it inside, thinking it was funny for her.

Colby came up to the boxes and picked up Vee from behind them and started to tickle her making she laugh even harder. "GOT YOU" Colby yelled as he walks towards the couch and softly throwing Vee onto the couch still tickling her.

"Stop!" Vee yelled through her giggles. Colby stop and smiled watching his daughter trying to breath properly again after all the giggling. She sits up properly and look at him.

"What?" Colby said as he moves some hair from her face. "Nothing" Vee said as she hugs him. Colby smiled and hug her back. "I wove you" Vee said after pulling away from the hug but her small arms are still on his shoulder.

"I love you more" Colby said then kissing Vee chubby cheek over and over again. "Stop!" Vee laugh as she slowly pushed away Colby face. "Okay okay" Colby said as he put Vee on her feet. "Where are you going now?" Colby ask. Vee shrug and run off. Colby laugh a little and went on his phone.

After chilling for a bit waiting for the truck movers came and take all the things needed to be sent to the new mansion. "Okay Vee, don't anywhere okay? Stay here" Colby said as he pointed to the living room as the mover guys came in.

Colby text Sam that the mover was here, Sam reply he would be here any minute now. "Okay" Vee said as she sits on the couch playing with her stuff animal. Colby help with some of the box then Sam got home with Kat.

"Hey" Colby said as he pass the two lovers. "Hey! I'll be watching Vee for a bit" Kat said the walk into the living room. "DUDE HELP ME DON'T JUST WATCH" Colby whisper/yelled. "Okay okay gah dang it" Sam said.

After 3 hours of the moving situation all the stuff was send to the new hou- mansion. "So it's done" Sam said clapping his hand together making it echoed through the apartment.

"Cool!" Vee said clapping her tiny hands like Sam did and jumping. "Okay Vee say bye to the apartment" Colby said crying jokingly. "Bye!" Vee yelled making a very loud echo.

"Bye!" Colby, Sam and Kat said at the same time. "Now let's go to the new hou-" Colby was cut off by Sam. "Mansion" Sam stated. "Okay okay what ever" Colby said picking up Vee.

"Let's go!" Colby said walking out the door. "Bye apartment see you in 2 years" Colby said. "What?" Sam ask Colby. "Nothing" Colby said turning away.

They shut the door with a dramatic look on their face. "We will miss you" Kat said in a baby voice while Vee look at all of them like they were crazy. "What's up with that face?" Kat ask Vee.

Vee grinned and shrug. "This girl is somethin' else" Sam said making Colby laugh. They all entered Colby's car and drove away to the new house or mansion.