❁ Epilogue ❁

"And now we announce you husband and wife"

Colby kissed you and everyone cheered. We pulled away Colby looked straight into your eyes lovingly and say "hey Ms.Brock". "Hey, hubby" you say tearing up.

He put his hand on your cheek and wiped your tears away, "don't cry, you're gonna make me cry again" he say chuckling. "Okay" you whispered at him softly.

Skip to the night~

"It's time for both of the bride and groom to have their special dance!" the announcer said. "I'm scared" you said as Colby approached you with arms open. "Why?" he ask putting his hand on your waist, hugging it protectively.

"I just- I don't even go to prom before so I-" Colby cut you off, "It'll be fine, okay?" he reassures you. You nodded and starting to sway slowly to the slow songs playing in the background. "I love you baby" Colby says. "I love you too" you whispered back to him.

After that dance Colby pulled Vee to the dance floor and dance with her for awhile. You were just talking to the guests and one particular person caught your eye.

Jess?

Jess!

You came up to her and greeted her. She had a disgust look on her face, "hey! I didn't know-" you were interrupted by her snickering. "Well, I wasn't coming but Alex came so I thought I would come by and just have a look". You frown slightly, "Thank you for co-" you were interrupted again Colby coming up behind you and putting his arms around your waist. "Hey babe, who do we have here" Colby cut himself off after his eyes landed on Jess.

"Hey Colby" She said smiling. "Hey, where's Alex?" Colby ask. "Oh, he's somewhere out here I guess.. I need to talk to you" She said. "Oh oka-" Colby were cut off rudely again by Jess, "Alone" she stated. Colby look at you with a 'sorry' look. "Excuse me" you said while you slip out of Colby's grips and walking to where Alex is.

Alex turned around and cheered, "bride of the day". You laugh softly at him and just have a little chit chat with him about everything. "You know, you should be careful leaving Jess with Colby alone like that" He warned looking your pass your shoulder to the both of them, you turn your head seeing Jess hands were rubbing up and down Colby's biceps but Colby politely pushed her hands away.

You sigh and just shrugged at Alex. Alex put his hands your shoulder. "Don't you think deserve someone who actually loves you?" He ask squeezing your shoulder which makes you uncomfortable. You furrowed your eyebrow together in confusion, "What do you mean?" you ask chuckling nervously.

"His heart belongs to Jess and they were meant to be together you were just in their way" He said making your heart dropped to the floor. You teared up and think about it, "if they were MEANT for each other, Jess wouldn't leave him, and she wouldn't leave everything behind. Leaving Colby heartbroken is the last thing she does before she decided to leave him forever" you replied back to Alex making him back up defeatedly.

You ignore him, turn around and walk back to Colby's side. "Hey, sorry to interrupt you but I thin-" you were interrupted by that bitch again. "Can't you see we're having a nice conversation?!" she freaked. "I think it's better if we just stopped here. Jess, I'm sorry but I didn't know you would go as far as this trying to get back to me" Colby said making you frown.

Jess just started to stutter, "Wha- What do you m- mean?". "I'll appreciate it if you and Alex leave this wedding" Colby say. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into Cole" Jess warned. She quickly turn around and grab Alex walked out of the wedding with an ugly smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry about that babe-" you cut Colby off with kissing him. "It's okay" you said after pulling away from the kiss. He smiles and looked at Vee who was trying to reach a marshmallow from the table. You both laugh and you help Vee get her marshmallows.

"Thank you mama" she said before running off to god knows where with a bowl of marshmallows in her hand. "Be careful!" You yelled at her before she disappears from your sight.

"I can't wait for our honeymoon" Colby say grinning. "Mhm, you were excited because of the nights or..?" you ask him smiling cheekily at him. He laugh and kiss your head.

And from that everything was perfect.

🎉 You've finished reading The One [𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 🎉