3| Tough Decision

Vee just turn 1 two month ago. It's time for him to move away from Kansas. He finally packed the last thing he wanted to brought to Los Angeles.

In 2 days he and Sam are moving to LA for their Youtube and Vine career. It's hard to let Vee go with his parents but he tried to spend as much time with her before he go.

"Dada?" Vee called for her dad that was editing a video for Sam and Colby channel on his desk. "Yes?" Colby said looking at Vee. She came up to Colby and out her little hands on his thigh. "What are doing?" She ask.

Of course her english is a little broken SHE'S ONE! ok let's get back to the story.

"I'm doing my work" He answered her as he out his large hand on her back rubbing it slightly. She sigh and ran to his bed. Colby turn back to his computer. She was struggling to get up to his bed but she did. She was jumping a bit.

"Careful there baby" Colby said his eyes didn't leave the screen of his computer. She giggle. She jump and then stop when she see a suitcase on the floor. She furrowed her bushy eyebrow in confusion.

She jump down from the bed hugging her teddy bear a little tight so it doesn't fall. She walk towards Colby and ask "Dada what's that?" She ask pointing to the suitcase. He turn his chair to look at what she's pointing.

"Oh it's just dada's bag" He lied. She was so confused because he never even put any bags or clothes on his floor. She just brush it off. "I downstairs" She said to Colby.

He nodded. She ran out from his room as fast her little legs can get. She get down the stairs carefully. "Nana!" She called out. "In here!" She heard Colby's mom yelled from the kitchen. Well she's always in the kitchen anyways, Vee goes to her Grandma and look at her.

"What my love?" Her grandma ask. "Nacks" She said. "It's just after lunch baby" Her grandma said. She started whining. "Nacks!". "Well you can have grapes and biscuit can you?" Her grandma ask. Vee's eyes lit up when her grandma said grapes. She quickly nodded.

Her grandma lead her to refrigerator and open it. "Okay which one?" She ask Vee she need to choose between the dark purple grapes or green one. She tap her chin like she was thinking. "This one!" She said pointing to the green one.

Her grandma take a small bowl and put some grapes in it. Then hand it to Vee. "Thank youu" Vee said dragging the 'U'. "You're welcome" Her grandma reply. From the day she started talking her grandma teach her to always thank people if she get something.

She eat the grapes in the kitchen. After she was done she gave the bowl to her grandma. Saying 'thank you' again. She quickly ran upstairs bumping into Colby. "Baby what did I say about running?" Colby warned. "Sorry" she said then run to her room.

Colby shake his head and went downstairs. Meeting his mom in the kitchen again. "Hey Mom" Colby greeted his mom. "You done packing?" His mom ask. He nodded opening the refrigerator. He take some grapes and plopped in his mouth.

"Father like daughter" His mom mumbled. He laugh. "I'm worried about Vee" He said. "Well since she was born she never been this far from me Mom" He confess.

His mom sigh and say "I know how it feels honey". He sigh. "I think it's better she stayed then bothering you there" his mom said. "Mom she's my daughter she never bother me that much" He said.

His mom turn to look at him. "Go chase your dream Colby, Vee and I'll wait here for you" His mom reassured him. He sigh and nodded.