5| First Day in LA

After a semi long flight Sam and Colby finally arrived in Los Angeles where all the influencer lived. "Man it was a long flight bruh" Sam said stretching as they wait for their suitcases. "It's just 3 hour of flight Sam" Colby said in 'duh' tone. "What do you think Vee is doing right now?" Colby ask Sam.

Los Angeles was 2 hours fast from Kansas. So they arrived at 4 pm in Kansas hour but 2 pm in Los Angeles time. "I honestly don't know what she's doing right now" Sam said. They finally take their suitcases and called an uber to get to their new apartment.

After arriving at their apartment. They look around a bit. It's seems peaceful. There was 2 bedroom in the apartment so one for Colby and one for Sam.

"Sam we should get some furniture while sun was still up!" Colby yelled from his room. He can hear a 'yes' from Sam. Sam came into Colby's room and say "Let's go". He nodded.

It was 5 days after, Colby's car was finally here so they can drive everywhere the want. They needed to take an uber to go and pick his car up.

After they get Colby's car they both get excited. "Dude I finally got my baby back!"Colby said hugging his car steering. Sam laugh. "The furniture dude is at our apartment we need to get back" Sam inform. Colby nodded starting his car.

They drove to a gas station because of his car was low on gas when it arrive here. Colby go inside to grab some snacks. He was walking inside and around the store with his phone in his hand not really looking up. He bump into someone making their stuff fell to the floor.

Colby quickly kneeled down and pick the stuff up then apologised "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!". "It's okay!" a girl voice said. He look up and saw a girl. He blushes and hand the stuff to her. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be on my phone" He apologises again.

"It's totally fine" She said smiling. "You don't look like you're from here" She said not trying to be rude. "Oh yeah we just fly here 2 days ago" He said. She nodded. He feel a connection with this girl which is weird. He never feel like this ever since Jess left him.

"What's your name?" He ask. "I'm Y/N" She answer holding her hands out. "I'm Colby" He said accepting her hand shake. "Nice to meet you but I gotta go" She inform smiling. "Nice to meet you too see you around" Colby said waving to her. She gladly waved back.

He then take some snacks and 2 bottles of any flavoured water. He pays for it and also for the gas. He walks out meeting Sam leaning on his car, arm crossed. "I've been waiting her for 2 years dude! Where the hell did you go?" Sam ask turning to Colby.

"Goddang sorry" Colby said smiling while he handed Sam's water to him. He put the snacks inside the car and started filling up his tank with gas. Then, they drove back to the apartment.

sorry i updated late something happen today but here it is❤️