Chapter Five (Alan Carr)

I hope you liking the story so far..

Got a question for you TEAM HARRY or TEAM NIALL?

Also. Also. um. yeah. OHHH, this chapter is going to be the guys only, like only in their point of view. ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

I shout in frustration "ZAYN! HURRY UP MAN, WE HAVE A INTERVIEW AND I WANT TO LOOK GOOD TOO" then Zayn's like "lemme fix my hair man". "NO! GET OUT MAN, BORROW SCARLET'S MIRROR OR SOMETHING" "fine man, gosh" Zayn walks out and I walk in I turn the water hot and step in. I take a deep breath and relax, Scarlet's been with us for a week now and I haven't talked to her one on one... I think she's noticed too, I feel bad but Niall really likes her and Scarlet has gotten along so well with him, it just seems best if I did forget. How can I though? I'm going to be with her for six months, six months. Maybe it will seem shorter than usual.

Louis noticed I haven't made my move too, he noticed I backed off. He was questioning me about it last night, while the others were asleep I told him that Niall and her are perfect for each other and I have to let her go. Louis made me question myself a lot ever since, he asked me what will you do when they do get together and what happens if you love her more than Niall. I really didn't know what I was supposed to do. I want to fight but how? I'm just hopeless. My heart tells me to go for it yet my head tells me I can't, I need help on this but who's going to help me?

*Louis' POV*

I feel sorry for Harry, I really do. Harry is bashing himself up cause he didn't get his girl first. Scarlet's beautiful, I admit. She's my best friend, her personality is irreistable. So much that she's gotten two guys falling in love with her, my two best guyfriends (well two out of the four). Harry loves her so much, I believe even more than Niall. I just need to get flirty, cheeky Harry back in the game.

This could tear the band apart though and then Scarlet's going to get the blame. What happens if one of the guys cheat on her or break her heart, that could tear Scarlet apart. What am I going to do?

*Niall's POV*

"GUYS! LET'S GO!" Paul says and we walk out of the tour bus and already we are bombarded with cameras and fans screaming. It's a hectic experience and I get pulled out away from the crowd and into the studio. Then sound manager hook me up with a microphone and I get dragged to the a waiting line thingy and then I see Scarlet smiling at me giving me the thumbs up and I smile back waving before heading on stage.

I hear Alan Carr's voice saying "ONE DIRECTION" and a rush of screams surround the place until I sat down with the guys.

*Interview with Alan Carr*

H for Harry

L for Louis

N for Niall

Li for Liam

Z for Zayn

A for Alan Carr

A: First of all, how are we boys?

Everyone syncs a good

A: It's your first week on your world tour, how is it so far?

Li: It's been such an amazing experience, it gets better and better everytime.

Z: Yeah, the energy from the shows are exhilirating.

A: Yeah, about your world tour. I've heard that you guys have a girl support act, is it true?

I answer straight away

N: Yeah, it is true. Her name is Scarlet Dai and she's one person you have to look out for. I've heard her music and I'm in love with it.

A: In love with it or with her?

Everyone screams an OOOHHHHH or and AAAWWWWW.

I reply back.

N: Well, why wouldn't I be? She's has such a funny, loud yet cute personality and she's absolutely gorgeous. All you guys agree right?

Everyone screams and yells to show how much they like her too.

A: Well, I've got Niall's opinion on Scarlet, what about you guys?

Liam goes first as always.

Li: She has such a big heart and always cares. She's a little bit cheeky around Louis but I'm glad she's around.

Z: I've finally gotten someone I can show my love for R&B with. She's completely gorgeous no doubt.

L: If I had to say a girl was my best friend, It'd be her. We've gotten along so well and sometimes for the pranks I pull she'd take the blame for me. She's like my partner in crime.

and Harry's last. I don't why he seems nervous but he does to me.

H: Scarlet's beautiful, she truly is. She brightens up everything and anything. Scarlet's got this personality that you can't hate, it's adorable and irresistable. I've known her well, I just think I haven't gotten to know her enough.

Everyone awws at Harry's comment and truthfully what he says is true.

'I've known her well, I just think I haven't known her enough'

A: So, out of you two, Niall and Harry. Which one of you likes her more than a friend.

N: Not saying.

H: I'm not either.

A: Guys, are you seeing what I'm seeing. THEY BOTH HAVE A CRUSH ON SCARLET!

N: NO. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

I start to blush.

H: Don't accuse me of these things.

A: Okay then, we'll see. Nice to see you again boys, give them a round of applause.

We exit with a bunch of screams behind us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys. TEAM HARRY or TEAM NIALL!

You're choice.

bye bye xx