Chapter Twenty Eight (Harry's POV)

It's the beginning of the end and I am so upset. I can't even write author's notes anymore. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME.

Keira Case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

I wake up and I'm next to Harry, I see him asleep and he's so adorable. He begins to move and I close my eyes. "I know you're awake, Scarlet. Come on, we have an interview today" Harry says and he plants a kiss on my forehead.

Harry gets up and leaves me on the couch. I hear him walk away since I didn't open my eyes then GAH! That's ticklish.

"HARRY! I'M AWAKE STOP!" I scream and he laughs at me. "HARRY! STOP" I scream and he laughs and stops.

"That is the best way to wake my baby girl up" Harry says laughing and I punch him.

He starts rubbing his shoulder and I laugh at him. "I win" I say and poking my tongue out and he starts to run for me.

*Louis' POV*

I wake up and do my daily twitter check. I look at all the tweets aimed at me and I click a link to a photo. The link opens and it has Niall and Demi kissing. DOES SCARLET KNOW ABOUT THIS?! I open the door and I see Harry and Scarlet chasing each other.

"Scarlet did you know about Niall and Demi?!" I ask and she drops down on the couch.

"Thanks, man" Harry says sarcastically.

"Sorry, Scarlet. I" I get cut off by Scarlet and she says "It's fine. You were just looking out" she looks down and Niall comes out of his bedroom. I give him a glare but his eyes are locked on Scarlet.

"Scarlet, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it" Niall says and sits down next to her.

I nod to Harry to leave the two alone and we begin to get ready for our interview.

*Niall's POV*

"Why did you do it?" Scarlet asks, her voice seems pained.

"I-I don't know" I say and she nods, her eyes haven't left the ground.

I hold her face and kiss her, our lips move in desperation. We kissed and her tongue entered my mouth, it was so pleasurable. She was so good, not even Demi got me wanting a kiss like this. I push her to the couch and we began kissing and fighting for the dominant role.

Scarlet breaks off all of a sudden and her eyebrows furrow. "Niall. I'm just hurt you know? You know I'm not afraid to take the next step" Scarlet says and I nod and get off her.

"Scarlet, I love you and I promise I'll prove it at the interview" I say and Scarlet nods.

I: So, Niall. I think you owe everyone here an explanation of what happened last night with Demi, especially your girlfriend.

He sure does owe an explanation. I look at Scarlet and she isn't her best, I smile at her and she smiles back.

N: Well, I went to the club with Demi. We got drunk then this happened, I didn't know what I was doing.

Well, you should've brought Scarlet with you then, have sex with her instead of Demi. Scarlet might not have to cry last night but it was your fault. What about the tape, Niall? You weren't drunk then.

I: How did Scarlet react?

Not so good. Scarlet couldn't sleep, she doesn't want to eat. Not good.

N: Well, when I got back. She was sleeping in the couch, Harry was watching TV next to her trying to see if she's okay. She wrote me a note saying 'Have fun in bed with Demi' I realized what I did then. I woke her up and she told me to go away, in harsher words. Harry took care of her and tried to stop her from crying. Scarlet, I am so sorry. I didn't mean this, please I know this is the second time now but... Please take me back. I beg you.