Chapter Fifteen (MTV Part Two)

*

Harry's POV* "I'm Harry Styles from One Direction!" I say trying to convince the bodyguard "Harry Styles has already been ticked off" the bodyguard says sternly. As soon as I turn to walk away, I hear Paul's voice say "Stop! That's actually Harry Styles, he ran off before" I walk inside and pass that stern, stubborn bodyguard. "Thanks, Paul and sorry about me running away" I say then I continue "I was upset" "I know, I saw you run" Paul says and grabs me by the shoulders and looks at me "I know you love Scarlet so, what are you going to do?" Paul says "Nothing, she's happy and that's all I want her to be" I say defeated. Cause I am defeated. I have no chance, she wants Niall. Not me. "Well, Louis and Scarlet were worried about the most, Scarlet wanted to go outside to find you but Ne-Yo forced her to stay" Paul says to bring my spirits up, it did work. "Well, at least she cares right?" I say then Paul says "You're a good boy, if only she knew" Paul says patting my back "If you need anyone, I'm here" Paul says then continues "The boys are over there, you owe an explanation to them okay?" "Alright" I say and walk over to the guys. "Hey, guys" "HARRY" Louis whisper shouts and hugs me "Where did you go?" Liam asks me then hugs me. Zayn gives me a hug and I say "I went outside" I say then continue to hug Niall "Good on you, I'm happy for you two" I say obviously talking about the kiss. "Thanks, man" Niall says and we all sit down, I sit down next to Louis and Louis whispers "What happened?" I reply back "You try watching the person you love, love someone else.. It's not that easy" "Well, we need some plan" Louis says to me.

*Scarlet's POV*

"And now the award for Best New Artist goes to... SCARLET DAI" Chris Brown says and Ne-Yo shakes me "You won, Scarlet. It's actually happening" Ne-Yo says and I hug him tightly and walk up to the massive stage. "Before you take your award, I have a few words to say" Chris says and I smile "Go ahead" I say and Chris starts "Well, this girl is an amazing songwriter and one of the most passionate people in the music industry. Even though she's touring with One Direction, this girl should deserve credit all by herself" Chris says then Ne-Yo shouts "YOU'RE THE BEST SCARLET" and I shyly smile "Thanks, Chris. Well, I didn't think I would win so I didn't write a speech but I do have a lot of people to thank. So you might be here a while" I say and people laugh "The first people I have to thank is my family, for supporting me. For pushing me forward. I would never be here if it wasn't for you. Next is Ne-Yo and all the lovely people I got to work with. You have taught me so much and been like a family. Lastly, I have to thank One Direction for welcoming into your family. Before my performance I was freaking out and the guys came over and gave a massive hug and good luck speeches for me. I wouldn't know what I would have done without them, so thank you" I say and I really didn't know how to end it so I say "well, I'm finished now. Should I say goodbye or uh yeah?" I say and everyone laughs at my awkwardness. I walk down and hug Ne-Yo again, I see Harry, a couple of tables behind me and I smile and Harry mouths "Congrats" I mouth back a thank you and turn to face the massive stage. I couldn't believe I actually won. I, Scarlet Dai is Best New Artist. It's like I'm on a never ending high and it only gets better. Liam tells them to walk to us during the commercial break and I walk to them too. "Hey, congratulations. You deserve it" Liam says giving me a hug then Louis hugs me and lifts me up "CONGRATULATIONS" Zayn comes over and gives me a big neverending hug "I'm so happy for you, we have to throw a party, or go shopping again" I laugh at Zayn and then turn to Harry. "WHERE DID YOU GO?!" I hug Harry harder than anyone else by far then he gives the hug back "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave and worry you. I was just worried about the awards that's all" Harry says then I reply "It's just an award, it can't say how amazing you are right?". "I guess, it can't" Harry says then I turn to hug. Niall... "Congrats, gorgeous" Niall says and we turn around a bit, not letting the other go. "I love you" Niall whispers in my ear and I swear my heart just jumped. "Love you too, Niall" I say and both of us let go. I look at Harry and his face dropped, Ne-Yo looks at me like LOOK. That can't be because of me, why would it be because of me? "Harry, you alright" I ask and he just nods. Louis and Liam give each other secret looks and I'm giving them my WTF look and they both tell me not to worry but I am. Is this because of Harry? I don't know, but Ne-Yo drags me out because we're about to start again. "Didn't you see that?" Ne-Yo whispered like a little girl "See what?" I say and then Ne-Yo facepalms himself. "First of all what happened between you and Niall eh?" Ne-Yo says nudging me "We kissed backstage" I say admittingly "OOOH, you two would be such a cute couple" Ne-Yo nudges me again "Seriously?" I say and he says "I bet that's why Harry ran off" "WHAT?! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS" I shout but not too loud for the paparazzi to hear. "Honey, his face dropped when you and Niall hugged AND you two kissed backstage and that's when Harry ran away. He likes you, I'm sure of it" Ne-Yo says on the table and Beyonce, Jay-Z both listen in "OOH. Scarlet has an admirer" Beyonce says and I say back "No, Ne-Yo's talking bullshit!" I say and then Ne-Yo says "Honey, you're blind" I lay my head on the table and I murmer "Shit". What happens if Ne-Yo's right? I'm dead if Ne-Yo's right. I hear Ne-Yo, Beyonce and Jay-Z talk about me saying 'she's gorgeous' and 'i dont blame them' I cringe and smash my head onto the table once again.