Chapter Eleven (Babysitting)

*Author's Note*

I'm using the wattpad app to write this chapter, it's really cool so far so yeah.

I LOVE IT!

*Scarlet's POV*

I wake up and I remember everything from yesterday, I try to forget everything and I groan into my pillow. I feel something around my waist "Morning, Scarlet" Niall says and smiles. "Morning, Niall" he takes a deep breath, here's where the shit happens. "Scarlet. As much as I love you, I understand that you can't risk losing me and would rather stay as friends. I will always be here for you".

I breathe then sit up so he doesn't have to look down on me "Niall, I'm sorry. I don't have those feelings for you and I've played you enough. I'm really sorry I hurt you". "You haven't hurt me, just as long as your with me" Niall says. I smile and he looks at me smiling "I love you, Scarlet" and he kisses me on the cheek "I'll always be here, no matter what. We can always just play around right?". "Yeah, we can" I say and I kiss him on the cheek, I start to flush though and Niall pulls me cheek a bit. "Don't need to be embarrassed, you're adorable".

I never knew Niall could make me smile so much, let alone this might be killing him. Of course it is, who am I kidding? "I love you, Niall. Thank you" I say sincerely looking into his deep blue eyes I brush my hand across his face and smile once again. "Thank you for what exactly?" Niall says confused, tracing my leg. "For taking this so easily, for being here. With me." I say sheepishly, looking down away from his gaze. He tilts my head up and kisses my cheek again "My pleasure" he holds my hand and leads me outside into the kitchen.

"I'm going to make breakfast, does pancakes sound good?" Niall says while he grabs the pans to make pancakes. I just say very loudly "YUMMM" Niall laughs at me then I see Liam with a bunch of clothes. Liam drops the clothes into Zayn's room and he says "It's nice to know everything's fine" Niall replies "I still have Scarlet and that's all that matters". I look at the ground awkwardly and Liam smiles and says "Niall, you're making Scarlet blush" I reply hoping to make Niall blush for payback "He always makes me blush, he's so sweet and cheesy". Niall begins to blush and look down at the pancake "Don't worry Nialler, I like cheesy" he smiles but blushes harder.

All of sudden Louis comes out of the shower, naked. He's only holding a pillow to cover the 'downstairs' area. "Uh, Boobear. Where's your clothes?" I ask curiously "I DON'T KNOW" Louis shouts and Niall, Liam and me start to laugh and Louis walks into his and Harry's bedroom. The clothes aren't there and Louis screams again "THE CLOTHES AREN'T THERE!!!" Zayn walks and he rubs his eyes tiredly "what's happening?" Zayn says dopey.

"VAS HAPPENIN' BRADFORD BAD BOI?" I shout at him and start to laugh. Liam and Niall laugh at me too "I don't even say that anymore" Zayn says sitting next to me and Liam. "IT'S NOT IN SCARLET'S ROOM!! LIAM I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Louis says, still butt naked. I don't know but something's wrong with me, I'm usually this happy in the morning. I know it's not fake though "What the hell, Lou? You have a better ass then me" I say and Louis laughs at me saying "Why, thank you Scarlet" he added some sassy or posh voice to that.

"I found my clothes Liam, you're dead" Louis says, now fully clothed. Louis gives me a hug and I hug him back.

*Niall's POV*

Seeing Scarlet, happier than ever before I couldn't help but smile. Plan one is working and backfiring at the same time. Flirting with her works but she can always send it back, her blushing is the cutest thing though cause she looks down and blushes and she's just so goddamn perfect. I guess why I don't look hurt or feel anything is because I know I can get her. Especially after what Liam said 'she just doesn't know she loves you'. It just boosts my spirits up, I might actually be the right one.