Chapter 1- Queen Bee

It was the second day of January. Nataly shoved her finished homework into her bag and crossed her arms over her chest.

She had gone from loving high school to absolutely despising it. She was the most popular girl in school and her popularity had only grown further since last week but it was for all the bad reasons.

But at least she wasn't wearing yellow Crocs with yellow leggings, like the girl next row.

Only sixteen months left till graduation. She consoled herself. Sixteen more months and she would finally leave the state of Florida and never look back.

"Nataly!" Somebody called out.

Nataly turned around to see Jazlyn Serrano, hovering over her seat with a smile on her face. "Can I have my paper plane back?"

"Huh?"

"My paper plane. It's under your desk."

Sure enough, Nataly found a flimsy paper plane lying a few inches away from her feet. She turned left to hand it back, when she felt a poke on her right shoulder.

Jazlyn made her self comfortable in the empty seat next to her. She was the biggest flirt at St. Martin's—or as girls liked to call her, slut— who cut classes and hung out with the wackos. Her recently experimented black hair had roots the color of a blue button jellyfish. There was no clue of her black vest or blazer, for that matter. Her yellow tie hung loosely around her neck with the top two buttons of her white shirt open, giving a peak at her lace bra which matched her roots.

Nataly couldn't believe that Jazlyn had the audacity to just sit next to her.

Jazlyn brought her hands up and covered her head with a black beanie. Then, she took the plane from Nataly and slung an arm around her shoulder. "Watch and learn."

The plane took off from her hand, flying above the entire row and hit Adam Jenkins, the school rockstar, right in his head.

To Nataly, Adam was just a hot band dreadhead with dark brown eyes and clear walnut skin.

Jazlyn called him by hooking her fingers. Adam picked up the paper plane and approached them.

Nataly moved in her seat so as to look uninterested but in an interesting way. She always did that along with looking at people's clothes before looking at their faces. It usually decided how much of her attention they deserved and Adam happened to score quite the high percentage.

Nataly noticed him for the first time at an eighth grade party. She had just discovered the hair on her legs and had fought the entire afternoon with her mom because she wouldn't let her shave it. Two hours later, Nataly had sat in a corner wearing her stupid jeans and stupid shirt while everyone danced. She was still pouting, when Adam had arrived wearing black Sambas, blue jeans and a dashing black leather jacket that was zipped all the way up to his hot neck.

She wanted to let him know that he had her attention by making eye contact but was blocked by the retro black sunglasses tipping on the bridge of his nose.

He was positively sizzling but turned out, he was also positively drunk, which made Nataly lose her interest in him just as quickly as she found it.

And now Adam stood in front of her, without a single trace of alcohol but still reeking of hotness.

"I'll take it this belongs to you." Adam put the paper plane on Jazlyn's desk and flashed the sexiest smile. The type only rock stars could flash. "How're you?"