Just One Shots - Random #1

Spencer gathered everyone around the Christmas tree for Lydia's birthday that is also coincidentally on December 31st. All the girls swooned when Spencer announced he was going to propose to Lydia tonight. Briana and Juliet beamed at the thought of their best friend being engaged. Too bad the person next to Briana was manipulated and planned to ruin the engagement and proposal of Spencer and Lydia. She wants revenge, and will do anything to achieve it. She believed Lydia was a nuisance and was getting in her way of being with Spencer forever after.

-

Questions:

How does the mystery girl feel about Spencer and Lydia's relationship?

She feels Lydia is getting in the way of her chances to get with Spencer.

Why does the mystery girl feel Lydia is getting in the way for her chances with Spencer?

She exclaims how Lydia is a nuisance and plans to manipulate her throughout the story.

At exactly 12 o'clock at midnight, Lydia walks down the stairs with her white and red gown, makeup looking professionally done and hair curled to perfection. The girl couldn't help but feel a burning jealousy churn in her stomach at the way Spencer looked at her - as if she were some queen. Which she probably was to him. Perhaps she will ruin her splendous outfit tonight! But that isn't enough for Reagan. She needs something major - like she's always been so extra. All pitiful about not getting what she wants. She wants to produce propaganda to confuse and convince the horde why Spencer and Lydia shouldn't get engaged, and why he shouldn't propose anyway. She was being apathetic, obviously not caring about Lydia's crushed feelings. Reagan wants everything to go haywire, to be a complete disaster. She made sure Ginelly made the list of "Party Disaster" in order.

-

Questions:

The mystery girl's name has been revealed. What is her name?

Her name is Reagan and she wants everything to go haywire.

What is Reagan's plan to sabotage Spencer and Lydia's engagement? And to ruin Spencer's proposal plans?

She wants everything to go haywire!

Lydia smiles as she sees Spencer standing there, in all his glory. Lydia flies down the stairs and embraces Spencer in her hug. Her flowery fruity scent surrounded the atmosphere around him, intoxicating his personal space. But he loves it, adores it even. It's overwhelming how much he loves her. Minutes earlier, Ginelly has prepared the bucket of water above Lydia's head, and it was incredible how Audrey and Jason were able to catch that detail. They immediately informed Briana and Juliet about this, and Juliet sent Moises, her boyfriend, to take it down. Spencer was enraged by this, and kicked Reagan and Ginelly out of the auditorium, where the plan was taking place. Once the nuisances were out of the way, Spencer proceeded with his plan on proposing to Lydia tonight. He had thanked Audrey and Jason and served them to free dinner, along with Audrey's best friend Lizette who helped taking down the bucket of water with Moises.

-

Questions:

Were Reagan and Ginelly caught? If so, who snitched on them?

Yes, Reagan and Ginelly were caught. The people who snitched on them were a couple named Audrey and Jason.

Audrey and Jason did what after they noticed Reagan doing what?

Audrey and Jason told Briana and Juliet about it.

When Audrey and Jason told Briana and Juliet what happened, what did Juliet do immediately?