Fix My Mechanical Heart (T-Bon X Mangle) FNaF 2 - One Shot #1

A/N: Sup people! Welcome back. Lol, right now, I am currently obsessed with that picture above. Now, enough yata yata. Let's get into this one-shot. Also, DO NOT JUDGE WHAT I SHIP! With that being said, let's get into this story . . . 

Wait! This story is inspired by the story on Quotev called, "What I Did For Love". I'm letting you know now so it won't seem like plagiarism. 

-

← Fix My Mechanical Heart →

(T-Bonnie X Mangle)

Inspired by: "What I Did For Love"  

Mangle's Perspective → 

As I walked into the pizzeria, everyone's glares were immediately on me. I sighed and walked to the Kids Cove. Seeing as Foxy was ignoring me, I walked into my Take-Apart attraction and waited for the kids to destroy me.

We've been doing this attraction for quite a while now and even got complaints from the parents. Saying I was a choking hazard to the kids. Well, that sucked. But I guess it can be kinda true . . .

I do have small sharp parts and particles they could cut themselves with or swallow, but I still always had that tiny little hope lingering inside of me. I suppose it was all futile.

The pizzeria wouldn't open in about another 4 hours, so I decided to take a quick stroll around the pizzeria, obviously avoiding everyone's glares and insults towards me.

I passed by the main office, but the mention of my name stopped me in my tracks.

"Scott, I think it's best if we were to just . . . scrap Mangle." said someone's voice from inside. Though, it's definitely a male. But, where's the Night Guard?

"I agree with him, Scott. Besides, Mangle is becoming a hazard to the children. She does have parts the kids could cut themselves with or swallow." said a female's voice.

I heard a deep sigh from inside. "I thought maybe we could do something about it. To prevent this. But, I suppose, you're right. I mean, we didn't nickname her Mangle for nothing."

He was actually agreeing with this?

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. This could be my last day. I won't be able to see the sunrise anymore. I'll leave with everyone still hating on me.

I swallowed hard. I doesn't matter. Nobody here likes me anymore anyways. I guess it's best if I were to just . . . leave. Forever.

I slumped against the wall behind me, sliding down to the ground, sulking in my own disappointment and distress. This was really happening. I was being scrapped.

I hope you're all happy now, animatronics.

"So, it's settled. We're getting rid of Mangle. She's being scrapped." said the male's voice.

"When, though?" asked the female's voice.

"Well . . . I guess tomorrow could be her last day and we'll deactivate her tomorrow night." Scott replied.

"How about Kids Cove? What do we do about that?" asked the male.

"We could . . . demolish it." suggested the female.

"This is so overwhelming," murmured Scott. "But yes, I say we do that. Like, what's Kids Cove without Mangle? Besides, Foxy is withered and he won't be needing that anymore. So, let's do it."

Both the male and female hummed in agreement and response.

It's been confirmed. I'm going to be scrapped and Kids Cove will be no more. I held back a sob and turned around, only to be met by Toy Chica in her human form.