FNaF 2 - Mangle's Thoughts Journal - One Shot #2

A/N: Hey people. Here's her thoughts. Enjoy. Something new, something different. Anyways, let's begin . . .

-

Mangle's Thoughts → 

Mangle

Looks like Marionette got what he wanted. Turns out, it was all for show. My so called BFF Chica was only my friend to get revenge on me for taking her "man". She damned me to hell. My so called boyfriend, Foxy, ended up being her man, and now he's gone insane trying to look for her since she escaped while attempting to murder me. He also damned me to hell, broke up with me, and admitted to never liking me in the first place. My actual BFF, Toy Chica hates me, saying how it's my fault her older sister, Chica escaped. She too damned me to hell. Toy Freddy? He ignores me. He doesn't give a fuck. Bonnie told Toy Bonnie to stay away from me, and since that pathetic Bunny Boy wannabe Bonnie does everything he says, he obeyed him and now doesn't spare me a glance or utters a word. At least, that's what everyone told me. That Toy Bonnie hates me and I'm a burden to them.

I didn't want to believe them, but when I ran up the Show Stage and asked him if it was true, he stood, emotionless---expressionless, and . . . confirmed it---he admitted it. Though, it seemed like he was being . . . forced? Whatever. At that moment, it felt like all the weight of the world was on me. It was depressing, and worst of all, so surreal. That day, everyone in the pizzeria gave me death glares and insulted me whenever they could, even Toy Bonnie. However, when anyone else told me cruel and mean things, I didn't take it seriously. It didn't hurt me at all . . . I was fine.

But when Toy Bonnie would do it, my whole world would come crashing down. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the ceiling fell on top of me. In fact, I wished it did with no hesitation.

So, yeah, story of my life.

No, it's not fine. It was all bullshit. The sweet things he had told me, how he'd always be there for me. It was all a big pile of bullshit. How nothing would get in the way. Yet, he let Bonnie fool him into believing I was nothing but a waste of space. How I set foot in this pizzeria, all hell came loose.

Slowly, but surely, I started believing him. I started believing him and all the other animatronics bullshit towards me. It made me have these thoughts I've never had before, and it scares me. What am I thinking? I'm usually a very hyper, energetic, cheery and chirpy person. Where are these thoughts coming from? Am I malfunctioning? What's wrong with me?

One word: Everything.

I'm nothing but a mangled piece of shit. I already knew since I became nothing but a mangled monstrosity that I wouldn't last long from here. At this point, I was done for. I could feel it burning in my bones---I mean, wires, that I'm getting nowhere anymore. They're gonna miss me when I'm gone. All of them.

"Sorry this had to happen to you."

No, you're not. You're just trying to make yourself feel better and look good. It's all just a big pile of bullshit.

"We had to, Mangle, you were dangerous."

The kids never liked me anyway.

"The parents suggested we do this, for the safety of the children."

I may be plastic, but I can still feel the betrayal of all of you.

"You shall be in peace now, right, Mangle?"

No. I'm not.

Believe me when I say this: I'll come back for all of you.

-