A Two Part Story ~ The Break Up - I'm Here For You/What's Behind Her Smile?

A/N: 

My titles are so long lol XD. Oops. The edit above is from shestaysrad. She gave me the permission/or consent to use it. The picture isn't hers, and the art is from lulu-999. Anyways . . . Welcome! I missed doing this :3 Now, let's begin . . . 

-

← The Break-Up → Foxica Over (Toy Bongle Moment)

The day had just ended, and I felt more mangled than I looked. I was just about to settle down and rest before Toy Chica decided to come on in and spill some juicy gossip to me.

"Did you hear?" Toy Chica told me, entering Kids' Cove with a surprised look on her face.

"What?" I asked, suddenly interested. I stood up from my place on the ground to face her, curiosity piercing through my veins.

"Foxy and Chica broke up," she smirked, nodding. "Yep. Apparently, Chica cheated on him with Freddy. Now, she's expecting . . . well, in other words, she's pregnant."

My eyes bulged out of my sockets. Well, my right eye, at least. "What? No more 'Foxica?' Chica? Foxy? Done?"

She nodded again. "Yep. Done. Zero. Nada. Over."

I gawked at her. "Whoa." Was all I managed to say.

"That's what I said when I first heard, but with a loud gasp," Toy Chica said, shrugging. "Whatever. It was bound to happen anyway. Sooner or later."

"Yeah," I agreed. "True."

She yawned. "Anyways, I'ma shut down for a while. See ya later, bestie."

"Bye," I smiled, and watched as she exited Kids' Cove. "Man, Foxica over? That's a first." I thought aloud.

I heard loud metal-like footsteps coming this way, towards me, so I got alert. "What the----"

Before I could finish my sentence, Toy Bonnie came barging into my room like a madman. I gasped in shock, just because I wasn't expecting his company and the unexpected visit.

He was panting, but when he finally managed to catch his breath, he turned into his human form and then he smiled up at me, and waved. "Hey, Mangle!"

I turned into my human form as well, and then waved back, slowly. "Hey, Toy Bonnie, what brings you here?"

"Did you hear?" He blurted, rather happily.

"About Foxy and Chica?" I assumed, rolling my eyes.

His happy expression turned into a perplexed one "What? No! The other much greater news."

"Oh, then no, I haven't heard. What's the great news?" I wondered.

He grinned from ear to ear, like the Chesire cat. "I'm getting my guitar fixed!"

Oh, yeah. Earlier in the week, some kids took advantage of Toy Bonnie being in Party Room 2 that they wrecked his guitar. To say he was sad would be an understatement. He was depressed, devastated, and utterly confused as to why someone would do this to him. You may be wondering, why didn't he take his guitar with him? Well, he was running late to Party Room 2 so, he forgot his guitar.

Surprisingly shocking, huh?

"Why me?" He had asked me, his pupils big and dilated and his voice cracked. "I didn't do anything wrong."

I felt bad for the guy. He was actually good and nice, well, in the daytime, at least . . .

I beamed with him. "Really? That's awesome!"