Random One-Shots of Whatever :/

A/N: 

So yeah. Now I'm going to do a  whatever one-shot. Enjoy . . . I guess? 

← * →

"A little birdie told me that you liked Marley. Is that true, Johana?" asked Charlotte, shooting me daggers from her razor like eyes. "Because if you actually do, you better watch out because it won't end well for you. I made it very clear to you Johana that if you were to hypnotize Marley with your hotness you're gonna get it from me. Just telling you."

"Can we have Marina Lombardi, please?" Arnold, a CSSG asked. Mr. Shay, irritated from the interruption, nodded and waved Marina off to the Campus Safety Security Guards.

"Why do you need me?" asked Marina to Lily, the girl CSSG.

"Because, Mr. Silvas wants to see you," she replied. "Apparently, you're selling drugs to students on school campus."

"I am not selling drugs to students on school campus!" She shouted, stomping her foot on the cold hard cement floor in the process. "Annie is! Not me! You can even ask my BFF Courtney if you don't believe me."

"I believe you, but Mr. Silvas doesn't," said Lily. "It's okay, nothing too serious. We're doing this to everyone. But since Annie Campbell said you were, Mr. Silvas believed everything that came out of her fake mouth. All you need to do is prove yourself innocent and make Annie the guilty one."

"You knew Annie did it? Why didn't you defend me?!" Marina exclaimed.

"I tried, Marina, but Mr. Silvas wasn't buying it. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come to his senses eventually, knowing you're the number one straight A student in this entire school." Lily said.

"Is it true you're selling drugs, Marina?" Lily asked, the girl CSSG.

"No, you know I wouldn't do that, Lily," says Marina. "It was obviously Annie who's trying to throw me under the bus."

Lily shrugged. "Well, Annie went to Mr. Silva's office yesterday to tell him you're the one selling the drugs."

"Well, she's a liar. I thought I made that pretty obvious," Marina said. "I hate Annie."

-

Tierra Butterfly Forest marched into her mother's office, angry. Her wavy brown hair cascading in waves behind her back in waves, almost as if flowing in the water; or wind.

"Mom! Why aren't monsters and humans equal? Who is making these rules?!" Tierra shouted, Orbita and Titania stopping in their tracks to stare at their sister, dumbfounded. Orbita had green hair and blue eyes, while Tatiana had green/blue eyes and green/blue eyes---almost turquoise.

"Tierra! What brings you to my office?" Queen Aurora of Dawn asked her daughter, Tierra the Considerate.

"You didn't hear me? I asked who is making these rules of monsters and humans not coming in peace." Tierra repeated.

Aurora stood up from her desk abruptly, startling Tierra to no end. "Tierra, if that's what you're here to talk about, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She said, her ten pointed sun cheekmarks glowing.

Tierra's pink three pointed lily pad marks started glowing as well. "Mom! You can't kick me out. This is a serious matter!"

"I'm calling your father," says Aurora. "I can't tolerate with this right now. I have things to do."

Mother picks up the phone and dials Papa's number. The ringing goes off for the second time until Papa picks up.

"Hello?" comes Papa's voice from the other side of the line.