Season 6 Episode 15

I jumped out of the tank after the others, coughing and inhaling as much as I could.

"Hey! My farts are not that bad!" Grif said.

"Grif! Your farts could kill off the enemy! Next time I send you on a suicide mission, just fart on them and they will die!" Sarge said, also coughing.

"Okay, Ew, and what?" Church said.

I signed while coughing, 'Your farts, Grif, smell like a underworld itself.'

Caboose, being Caboose interpreted it, "She says your farts smell like the alien that got Tucker prugnant." Caboose said, not pronouncing pregnant correctly.

'Oh, now that is a much better interpretation of your words!' Tau thought, chuckling.

'Shut up, and geez do I need an air freshener in my suit!' I thought.

Finally we all ended up in the main computer building, the coughing having stopped and the smell gone, thank goodness.

"Alright, we got in, but that's only part of our mission. So, no celebrating yet." Wash said.

"Aw shit, and I was gonna be in charge of confetti." Grif said sarcastically.

"We still need to reach the A.I. storage facility. Security's tight since the Freelancers tried to break in here." Wash said.

"You mean when they tried to steal the Alpha before?" Church asked.

"Exactly." Wash said.

"The Freelancers tried to break in to their own command facility? That's dumb." Grif said.

"That's what we're doin' right now, you jackass." Simmons argued.

"So? Just because we do something doesn't make it smart." Grif pointed out.

I laughed with Tau in my head, 'That is way too true for you, Grif.' I thought.

Simmons sighs and drops the argument, "Tell me about it."

"I have the necessary clearance to get close to the storage hall. The plan is: I'll take Church as a prisoner. If I take more than one of you it won't be believable. I would take Mutey, but, she's mute and that would not be helpful to command." Wash said.

'Eh, gives me a chance to infiltrate the armory and grab some gear, possibly some more useful stuff in keeping myself hidden, including that new camo armor enhancement.' i thought.

'I have the map pulled up and ready when you are ready to go.' Tau said.

'Ok, I am going to leave a bug in the room, just to keep an eye on the reds and Caboose, who knows what damage they can do in this room.' I said, waiting until Wash is gone. He would totally recognize if I dropped a tiny ear device in here.

"Agent Washington, I want you to take me instead." Caboose said, making me sigh.

"What're you talkin' about?" Church questioned, confused.

I began to ignore the conversation, I knew Caboose thought for some reason that Church was going to prison of something. I began reviewing the maps Tau pulled up, running through response times and planning the least watched hallways as both my entry and my exit. I knew Project Freelancer, they are more likely to protect their A.I. than their enhancements, mostly because the enhancements are useless without an A.I.

'The cameras on hallway 45 and sector 14?' I asked Tau, running through my plan.

'Not well watched, I will run a repeat for when you go by though. Also, motion sensors are outdated and easier turned off.