Season 8 Episode 4

We drove over the river, which I had to hold my breath in because Grif went through the river and half the Warthog went into it.

"There, Blue Base. That must be where they are keeping Simmons!" Sarge said.

"Hold on!" Grif said.

I tightened my grip as Grif made a sharp turn, driving slower around the base.

"Simmons, where are you? Come out here!" Sarge called.

"I'm here, hold on just a second!" Simmons called.

I blink as I hear shooting. I peeked over the edge as I was on the opposite side now to avoid being seen by those in the base.

Then I heard explosions. Familiar explosions.

'Maine.' I thought.

"Hurry it up!" Sarge called.

I watch from where I was peeking over as Simmons leaps off the base, explosions behind him, screaming at the top of his lungs. I hide more as I see Simmons grab the barrel of the turret.

I nearly laugh as I watch Simmons struggle to hold on, flying and all that while still screaming.

"Simmons, stop showing off and get in already!" Sarge said, nearly making me snort.

"This isn't on purpose!" Simmons said in horror.

I look up to see Maine shooting as we race around the base, dodging his shots. I lift my arm up enough a shoot perfectly at Maine's visor, craking it but not breaking it. He shook his head, giving the reds enough time to get away.

I look to see Simmons had lost his grip, making me worried until I saw he was holding onto the bumper.

"No, wait wait wait! Guys, guys, just slow down a little, why don't you-" He began to say. I held my breath as we went under water.

I could heard Simmons gurgling. I hope he can survive long enough because there isn't much I can do to help him in my current position.

"What did he say?" Sarge asked.

I look up in horror as I see Maine jump on the grav lift.

'Shit, he going to use Tex's super strength module.' I thought.

'Uhhh.... why did we follow the red's to help again?' Tau asked in fear.

"Grif, incoming." Sarge said.

"Don't worry, we'll just do what we did last time." Grif said.

'I doubt that Grif!' I thought, hugging the side panel tighter.

'You might want to turn on my rock armor enhancement, Tau!" I thought, wincing as Maine smashed into the hood, sending the car up at an angle and then flying. I saw Sarge and Grif fly while Simmons and I were still holding onto the jeep.

I wince as, mid-flight, Maine begins to shoot the jeep, sending the panel I was holding flying away from the rest of the vehicle. I tumbled and landed, panel still covering me up.

'This is not going well.' I thought as I dragged the panel slowly behind the hill before crawling up the hill, pistol out.

'No shit.' Tau thought, his mind still filled with fear, luckily he fought through his glitching when he activated my armor enhancement.

I check behind me for Wash, only to see a pile of crap keeping me from sight. Good.

"Uh-huhh- ouh!" I heard Grif say, I could only see Maine as he got up.

"That was the worst driving of all time." Sarge said.

"Because that wasn't driving, that was flying and burning!" Grif yelled.